Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Survey

Jeremy_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hey Community!

You've probably noticed that we're doing a survey. We figured that you might have some questions, so here are your answers:

What is this survey for?

• We will use this survey as a way to make sure we are meeting your expectations, so let us know how you feel. We want to know how we're doing so far, so that we can continue to improve and make the Community a better place.

Why am I being asked to do this survey?

• Because you are a valued member of our Community and this space is for you, we want to hear your thoughts.

Will the results be published in the Community?

• While we will not be making the full results of the survey public, we will share some of the key learnings with the Community.

I’m having trouble with the pop-up window.  Is there another way to take the survey?

I closed the survey because I didn't have time to do it.  Is there a way to take it again?

Once I take the survey, will the notice to take the survey stop appearing?

• Yes. 

Thanks everyone!  We really appreciate your input.

18 REPLIES 18

Jeremy_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

@7789849803

Nice to hear that things are going smoothly! Hopefully they will continue this way for sometimeSmiley Happy

@srlawren

Correct, we still have improvements to make, and therefore the reason why we are still in BetaSmiley Happy

Jeremy

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@7789849803 Yep, long way to go still.  I wonder what the plan is for exiting beta status.  Hopefully they plan to address most of those things first!

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Now if they could only fix the activation, porting, renewal, and payment issues...

I would be so happy

srlawren

@iamnopreacher wrote:

Gotta say that the Survey worked a lot faster than the new Self Serve feature. 😉

Yeah they got it working much faster!  🙂

On the other hand, props to PM for having gotten the Self Serve site working so well lately!  It's been performing very well, and there are relatively rew posts lately of people having issues with it.  So, good progress!  🙂

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

iamnopreacher
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Gotta say that the Survey worked a lot faster than the new Self Serve feature. 😉

youbme
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Thank you @Jeremy_M for the detailed explanation. I just completed the survey, hopefully it will help PM improve the community experience.

Martin
Legend
Legend
Hello,

I completed the survey twice, or so I thought. When it appeared the third time, I declined.

FYI.

homer

feedback sent!

srlawren

Excellent FAQ, @Jeremy_M!  Cool that you were able to append it to the top of this existing thread and replace the thread title. 

I only had this once just now, so far, excellent way for improvement quality

Jeremy_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Those of you that might click on the "X" to close the pop-up, the pop-up for the survey will only appear 2 days later. (That's how it is configured)

Edited:

For those of you, who for some reason cannot fill-out the survey due to pop-up limitations, you can click on the following link to access the survey at anytime. https://goo.gl/Y4JCLa

Thanks,

Jeremy

srlawren

Oops nevermind, I managed to have it come up behind this window and just didn't see it.  Crisis averted!  😉

srlawren

@Jeremy_M I actually have the opposite problem--I accidentally dismissed the pop-up and now I don't know how to trigger it again to get at the survey.  😞  Any suggestions?  Thank you!

Yay! @Jeremy_M to the rescue!

Jeremy_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

@Luddite @deltatux @7789849803

I agree it is very annoying, but guess what? We are getting it fixedSmiley Happy

Thank you,

Jeremy

deltatux

This survey invitation is making me want to just give 0s to Public Mobile, it's very annoying even though I love the service.

@Luddite I agree - it's quite annoying that the pop-up keeps appearing on every page no matter whether you've completed the survey or not.

But I was able to switch to the French version without problem. I switched back to English because I don't understand much French, but I'm assuming I'd be able to complete the survey in French if I so chose.

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

@Tamar_S As the topic suggests this banner continually floats across my screen. "The Public Mobile community continues to grow and we’re always looking for ways to make it better for you! Help us make the Community a better place for you by participating in this survey.

La Communauté de Public Mobile continue de croître et nous cherchons constamment des moyens de l’améliorer. Aidez-nous à adapter davantage la Communauté à vos besoins en participant à ce sondage."

AND it won't even let me do it a second time; nor in French. Robot Mad

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.
Need Help? Let's chat.