cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DvAbCanEh
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: Updated - Canada Post Strike

Question:

I am ordering a SIM for a friend using my PayPal and bringing him over to PM.

When I help sets up his own account and plan, can he get reimbursed for my $10 SIM charges and then pay me cash?

Chaos_Scorpio
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

the refund will go to whatever was used to pay for it... so you will get refunded. 

DvAbCanEh

Great, PM will be getting a new subcriber when the card arrives, he is picking up the phone today.

Peabody
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

So... Are SIM cards actually being shipped via courier service right now?

At the moment I'm still getting regular postal delivery from friends, corporations and even Revenue Canada.

I bring this up because courier - UPS, Fedex, etc - companies never seem to actually deliver to our building despite our modern intercom system. They just fill out a tag, stick it to our front door and drive on.

We are obliged to pick up packages from a 'hub' miles away.

So I'm hoping Public Mobile is still using our super efficient and friendly Canada Post! Robot wink

lostinspace
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Canada Post strike situation is long finished. Canada Post never were on Lockout or strike.. it was all discussion and potentiality. Never actually happened. BTW, Canada Post is the winner over all the other couriers and delivery systems. THE BEST..

Peabody
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

@lostinspaceso very true! That's why I'm hoping that Canada Post is deliverying my new PM SIM card...

Robot Happy

Zeegor

I received an email on September 6th stating my SIM card has been shipped. Any way of tracking the courier shipping?
lostinspace
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

When mine was shipped, i got email stating that order was on the way. and i think  same morning i received my SIM card. for me it was 3 days exactly. 6th to 9th. so you should have it by now..!!!

Zepalz

what stike? it never happend. they threated too, and then it was resolved. and the contract as far as i can tell was accepted. soo not exacly sure what where your getting your news or info.. ALSO i orded my card like 5 days ago.. and ONLY TODAY did i get a email saying "We've accepted your order, and we're getting it ready." seruzly?.

Rockdaddy22
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

I'm sorry to hear that, that is awfully slow. No sure the reasoning behind this, but I am sorry.
Need Help? Let's chat.