cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: Start Your Consoles: Power Up for our Video Game Day Contest!

All of the Uncharted games!

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Suprisingly this hasn't been mentioned yet as far as I can see, but I vote Minecraft. I've played it for several years now (Since late Alpha iirc), and continue to enjoy it still. I'm actually waiting on the 1.13 update at the end of July right now.

JL9
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Is there another thread with the winners?

The draw was to happen at some point this past Friday afternoon.  Probably trying to verify email addresses be for announcing winners.

Mayor / Maire

Re: CONTEST NOW CLOSED - Start Your Consoles: Power Up for our Video Game Day Contest!

So, who are the winners @Steph_B? Many are anxious to know! Robot surprised

Highlighted
Public Mobile

Re: CONTEST NOW CLOSED - Start Your Consoles: Power Up for our Video Game Day Contest!

Hello fellow gamers! @stonechucker you are correct! @daredogg & @JL9 - we are just verifying the winners email addresses from the draw on Friday and will be announcing the winners shortly! Stay tuned Smiley Happy 

Public Mobile

WINNER GAGNANT! Congratulations to contest winners @ebonfire@anya & @joesugarman27

Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Congrats @ebonfire@anya, and @joesugarman27.  

Hopefully we get mroe contests like this in the future.  Have to be honest this was fun, seeing all the different old school games that I forgot about.  Brought back some good memories, lol.

Mayor / Maire

Congrats Smiley Happy

ebonfire = Overcooked

anya = Serious Sam

joesugarman27 = Legend of Zelda

@Steph_Byou forgot to mention the games

Its all about the games

Haha

Cat LOL

Oracle

Congratulations to the winners.  Smiley Happy

It was interesting to see the diverse range of games named in this walk down memory lane.