koodo offer code

4siu
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

how to get koodo offer code?

6 REPLIES 6

4siu
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@marie,

Is there any special offer for Ontarian migrate to Koodo?

@4siu 

If you are a pm customer in Winnipeg or Brandon I do believe there was a phone number included in the text that you could call to get a code for a migration plan to a postpaid account with voLTE calling. I would read thru that thread for more info if this applies to you.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Using-Your-Service/Text-From-PM-About-Changes-To-Mani...

Anonymous
Not applicable

I would want my Available Funds transferred and the referral reward for each referral that had been on the account. To start. Then we can talk plans. If Telus then I might choose the $10 plan and I would want all my add-ons transferred over and that they don't expire until used. I would want the few bucks equivalent off for autopay and loyalty.

Think they would ever meet that? lol

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@4siu wrote:

how to get koodo offer code?

If you're a current PM customer, I would make a call to Koodo and tell them you're a PM customer wondering if there are any offers to switching to Koodo.

It can't hurt to see how much they want you to migrate over and what they may offer.

Good luck!!!

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Naepalm wrote:

This is public mobile if you want a public mobile code I can provide that but not a koodo code. 

Cheers

Naepalm

@Naepalm I think that @4siu is asking for a Koodo migration offer, not a referral code.  

@4siu if I'm correct, then unfortunately you have no control over that.  From time to time, Telus runs campaigns that target PM customers that meet certain conditions (could be plan you're on, could be your demographics, could be well just about anything as they rarely tell us), and send subscriber-specific offer codes out to batches of customers.  In short: you just have to wait and hope.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Naepalm
Mayor / Maire

This is public mobile if you want a public mobile code I can provide that but not a koodo code. 

Cheers

Naepalm

Need Help? Let's chat.