cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What town/city are you in?

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

I am currently just browsing the topics in the lounge. I am always curious about where people are from on the forum and what they like about their town/city. I live in Victoria B.C. on Vancouver Island. Nice summers and mild winters most of the time. You can get to just about anywhere by bike. The pace of life here is just right for me.

98DA8FE4-CC60-4858-B523-2EB8E3B829AE.jpeg

12 REPLIES 12

@smilne456  I went to high school there (grades 11&12) and worked at the plante bath on Somerset.

smilne456
New in Town / Nouveau en Ville

I'm from Ottawa! We visit my grandmother in Vancouver every year. She's up skiing in Whistler right now.

Next year will be thirty years in Vancouver for me....i dont miss the snow but i do miss the winter sun during those long dark gloomy grey months. 20200401_193712.jpg

Toronto 

ryanrudolf
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

From Mississauga but moving soon to Guelph due to the crazy house prices here in GTA!

ksm10882
New in Town / Nouveau en Ville

I'm just outside Prescott, Ontario:smileyhappy:

shawnc13 cool idea with the map. With all that is going on now... enjoy the sunshine in our hometown!

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@JoyLuck  I am in Victoria as well.  Here is a thread I started  a while ago on the same topic

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/The-Lounge/Put-Yourself-on-the-Map/m-p/291305#M19

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Hi,

Yes, photo is from today. It was about 13 degrees Celsius today. Beautiful outside during the day, but a bit chilly at night. Tofino is awesome  if you just want to get away from city life. Hope you enjoyed it there. 

Take care!

helenhelen
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Is that a current photo? Are you getting spring already?! I am in Toronto.. it's feeling like spring some days, but still definitely winter. I have not been to victoria before but 2 summers ago, I was on the island in Nanaimo and drove to Tofino for a few days!

yanzhiqiang
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Love Victoria,beautiful city!

smiley3
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@JoyLuck Awesome, I want to visit Victoria one day, have heard lots of great things about it.  I'm in Calgary, it's -8°C right now and snowing :(.

Need Help? Let's chat.