cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Using the Community Forum

DallasL
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I am tryingto figure out this forum. its a bit querky!

I tried posting my first new topic a few hours ago, but am unable to find it now. Is there a way I can see a list of topics and psots I have made?

Also, I have noticed in my discussions with the modoraters via private mesages that there seems to be no way to see both sent and received messages togather in a discussion? I have sent enough messages now that things are gettigna bit tricky to teep in order. Is there a way to see things togather in a cronalogical order?

Cheers!

1 REPLY 1

wetcoaster
Mayor / Maire

@DallasL wrote:

I am tryingto figure out this forum. its a bit querky!

I tried posting my first new topic a few hours ago, but am unable to find it now. Is there a way I can see a list of topics and psots I have made?

Also, I have noticed in my discussions with the modoraters via private mesages that there seems to be no way to see both sent and received messages togather in a discussion? I have sent enough messages now that things are gettigna bit tricky to teep in order. Is there a way to see things togather in a cronalogical order?

Cheers!

@DallasL

This is your publicly visible community profile:

Screenshot_2019-01-03-DallasL.jpg

If you log into your community account it will show you this and some more personal information. If you click on the ">" that I encircled in red it will show you a list of all post beyond the 5 newest ones. This excludes posts here in the Lounge since this sub-forum has only limited features / is not counting towards the official post/bravo/solution count. Posts in the Lounge also don't show up on the "Most Recent Posts" on the Community Landing Page, if you are wondering.

As for private messages: I don't think it's possible to show conversations in a single thread. If it's important I try to have a distinguishable topic and quote the other person in my reply.

Need Help? Let's chat.