cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

So fun fact idk if it was me just being dumb.

ProsakNick
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

So you can't create an account until you have your public mobile number, hope this helps someone because it made me feel like an idiot 

9 REPLIES 9

ProsakNick

Ty for the moral support

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@ProsakNick wrote:

Cause I'm dumb lmao I just wanted to have all my accounts made up

@ProsakNick no worries, it's not a "dumb" thing, just a little unusual.  I was curious if there was something specific you wanted to accomplish before activating, but I guess not really.  You were just trying to line your ducks up in a row, but got the order wrong.  It can happen to the best of us!  Cheers.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

ProsakNick

Cause I'm dumb lmao I just wanted to have all my accounts made up

srlawren

@ProsakNick wrote:

Yeah I meant self serve account, also I meant to put this in getting started thread lmao.

@ProsakNick I'm still curious why you were trying to create a self-serve account before activating service?  There would be absolutely nothing you could do in it.  

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

ProsakNick

Yeah I meant self serve account, also I meant to put this in getting started thread lmao.

srlawren

@ProsakNick I'm a bit confused here.  You can create a community account at any time, with or without being a customer.  Are you talking about a self-serve account?  If so, yeah, it has to be tied to an actual active account (active service with PM).  Without that, there would be zero purpose to having a self-serve account, as it's only purpose is to manage the actual account.  What were you trying to do, exactly?

CMATT78
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Lol, we've all been there

ProsakNick

It's public mobile?? Why, should I have made it something cool?

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

Thanks for sharing this @ProsakNick . Very forthcoming. Out of curiosity, was your moniker chosen before or after this happened?🤔

@ProsakNick wrote:

So you can't create an account until you have your public mobile number, hope this helps someone because it made me feel like an idiot 

Need Help? Let's chat.