cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service Passes

lonniecc
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I accidentally erased/deleted my text message links for a service pass for more data. The only way you can get a data service pass it seems is by a direct link from Lucky Mobile?

7 REPLIES 7

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Anonymous wrote:

Y'see now...this thread really _should_ be in the lounge. The OP came to the entirely wrong place. 🙂

@Anonymous I couldn't agree more.  Moved.

EDIT: though: props for at least picking the right area in the community! ...had it been in the correct community. 

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Y'see now...this thread really _should_ be in the lounge. The OP came to the entirely wrong place. 🙂

maximum_gato
Mayor / Maire

https://www.luckymobile.ca/support/plans-add-ons/service-pass?EXT=LUCKY_PDL_kwid=p28630866332&gclid=...

@lonniecc 

Here's the link for service pass faq.....good luck! Come back if you have questions about public mobile.......our data add ons roll over each month til completely consumed. With autopay you can get 5gb of throttled 4G LTE data for $38/30:days with unlimited calling/texting (SMS+MMS). *

@lonniecc Big savings, my phone bill last month was free! and this upcoming month will be free too! 

Naepalm
Mayor / Maire

@lonniecc 

if you want to move your number over to Public mobile you will save more money by being here then with Lucky.

Activate here: https://activate.publicmobile.ca/

And prepare to be blown away by savings! LOL

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@lonniecc you are on the Public Mobile site site, not the Lucky one. and what service pass are you referring to. Stay safe. 

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

This is public mobile not lucky. Public mobile does not have passes. After plan data is used up you can buy a data add-on.

Are you a public mobile customer??

Need Help? Let's chat.