cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Provisioning a SIM via television joke

Anonymous
Not applicable

Edit: The following conversation was hacked out of the main forum. I did not start this thread.

@darlicious wrote:

@mtop 

Try adding a $1 manual top up. If that works then this is adding up to a sim provisioning issue. You might as well open a support ticket and ask the CSA's to television your sim card and reset your account.

@darlicious : What?! They can re-provision SIM's via your television nowadays?! Wow. Ain't technology somethin'. 🙂

9 REPLIES 9

@Anonymous 

Lol...the proof is in the pudding.....it was your television that was lounge worthy. 19+only!!💋

Anonymous
Not applicable

@darlicious wrote:

@Anonymous 

Lol....you're too funny! You should know me better by now! And you brought up the television!😃

@darlicious : Nuh uh...you're the one said anything about television. 🙂

@Anonymous 

Lol....you're too funny! You should know me better by now! And you brought up the television!😃

Anonymous
Not applicable

@darlicious : Good grief! Where is this going? 🙂 Me thinks this will be getting hacked and whacked.

@Anonymous 

In the phone yes....lots of storage space on the microSD card though.....and great resolution. It even picked up the bunny shaped birth mark.😀

Anonymous
Not applicable

@darlicious : I thought you had limited storage space. 🙂 Who knew the tv's stored videos. But I guess how else does an image get displayed on a screen. 🙂

@Anonymous 

You should see the digital recordings the flat screen downloaded to my A3 before I checked out of the Burj Khalifa. I guess you didnt know that was included in the room price....they really give you 5 star service there!😉

t_p
Mayor / Maire

@darlicious @Anonymous 

Priceless!

😂🤣

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Anonymous 

Lol...I put the regular keyboard back on my tablet and its auto correcting left, right and centre. 

Need Help? Let's chat.