Did you mean: 

Ok Preds or Pens?

kav2001c
Mayor / Maire

Too bad no option for a poll Cat Wink

Who is going to win the silver?

Preds or Pens?

19 REPLIES 19

Geez.....i never noticed the date of this thread when I responded talk about bringing up the past. I'm going to concentrate on drew brees and the saints......y'all!

Um no... the Preds & Pens were never moved to Winnipeg

They were trying to move to Hamilton (and later the KW area)

St Louis was trying to go to Saskatoon as well

It was ATLANTA who moved to Winnipeg (and they tried to move Phoenix but failed)

@darlicious wrote:

Jets!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jets!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dand1l
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Now in 2k19 I will definitely say Pens, just because of Crosby and Malkin. These two guys know for real what they need to do when they are on the ICE. To cut it short, I am watching every hockey game, me and my father are huge fans of that sport. We can spend hours long watching hockey from every point of the world. Tonight we are going to watch Davos Spengler cup hockey. There are playing most qualified teams in Europe and as we know Europeans play a good hockey. So this is going to be really interesting.

mattdxb
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I want Nashville to win. Not just so Subban can win and make it look like Bergevin made a mistake in trading him but also because Nashville is looking like a good hockey market. Their fans have been great the entire playoffs. If you haven't had a chance, go look for a youtube of the chants they've been doing. It's kind of nice seeing a small market get excited for hockey. Their atmosphere has been great.

pakmode
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

I would've liked for Smashville to have won...but there's just no way you can beat the Pens.

But with the way the Pens have been playing, it seems like Anaheim might have been a tougher matchup for them.

Kesler would have shadowed (re: annoyed) Crosby and Getzlaf on Malkin...it would have proved interesting. 

This debate seems decidely pro-Penguins eh

Acekiller

2 more to go!

Preds - I want Subban to bring the cup to Montreal 🙂

AAAARRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

😉

jmagoo
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

All i can say is that PK subban will do his hardest to win, and if he does win the cup? Montreal and the canadiens management is going here about it for a very long time...good for him if does win.

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

BTW, if anyone plays NHL 17 on xbox one, i dare you to challenge me Smiley Tongue

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Haven't watched a game of hokey all year so doen't really matter to me who wins.   

(glad we dont have negative bravos yet).

pakmode

I like Smashville, their play is infectious.  But they have no chance without Johansen unfortunately.

If that city won, it would literally erupt.  

@kav2001c I've been a Leaf fan forever aha. The first hockey game I went to was a Leafs game. I've gone through so much pain as a leafs fan. Im 23 now, and we have an exciting team coming up!

But Kessel deserves respect, when he won the cup, he brought it to sick kids in Toronto. A hosptial I spent a lot of my childhood at (0-18 years)

@xCameron94x oh that's just mean

Poor Leaf fans

There is always next year haha

Considering a few key players injured for preds, I think pens will have it again. They are just too good. Handles D well and absolutely tremendous at offence. They got the experience vs preds playing the finals for the first time.

Lets make Phil Kessel a two time stanley cup champion Smiley Wink

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

Pens all the way.  Not saying that because they won game one.  They are my pool pick to go all the way. 

Need Help? Let's chat.