cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFL Footbal pool 2020?

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

Who's interested to participate in a free football pool for the next 16 weeks? I know I am little late as the season starts this week, but we can skip Thursday and do a trial run for Week 1. To participate, everyone needs to pick winning Teams from every matchup each week in addition to picking score for tiebreaker. Highest win-loss total at the end of week 16 would be the winner. Depending on how many people join, we can arrange a tiny little prize. 

So those of you interested to join, please comment below. 

5 REPLIES 5

Well I'll be bold enough to post my pics.....still time to bet on the afternoon games.....I have an excellent track record.

BUFFALO, GREEN BAY, PHILLY, BALTIMORE, INDY, OAKLAND, DETROIT, SEATTLE, MIAMI, LA CHARGERS, SAN FRAN, NEW ORLEANS, DALLAS, PITTSBURGH, DENVER 45

@NDesai 

So did I weird.....

@CFPartDeux

Not much of a pool but three is good for a Jacuzzi.......

CFPartDeux
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@NDesai wrote:

@darlicious Sorry to say this won't go anywhere. I thought there would be a lot more football fans here, interested in joining a pool.

Fixed.

Having said that, it's long overdue that my Vikings FINALLY win a title, instead of making it to the final and layin' an egg..... OTOH, with an extremely overpaid, underperforming quarterback, I expect the futility to continue...... 😞

@darlicious Sorry to say this won't go anywhere. I thought there would be a lot more football fans here. 

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@NDesai 

Lol....i finally got around to reading this thread and I'm the first to answer! I dont even know if my usual pool is going this year because of the pandemic. Well I'm in....straight up? No spread....monday night total score tie breaker with out going over? We may only be playing for a peace of community pie.....since there is an echo in here!

BTW.....Chiefs all day!

Need Help? Let's chat.