Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lounge lurking

Korth
Mayor / Maire

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/The-Lounge/bd-p/The_Lounge

Right at the top of the page a banner sayeth:

"Here are questions other Community members have on this topic. Ask your question or give an answer to earn up to $20 every 30 days."

But I'd thought Bravos and Solutions (ie: two most important parameters for Community Rewards) from The Lounge were disparaged? Just website needing cosmetic update? Rules are complicated? Best understood from a certain point of view?

No complaint. Just curiosity. I spend most of my Community time hanging in The Lounge regardless.

8 REPLIES 8

Wow you've partied with Kelsey Grammar? There must have been some serious treats available... did you violate any twits  or just twist a couple up?

Well, we aren't twits on twitter here. So of course we will find that the Party treats grammar violations very seriously.

@Korth wrote:

@will13am wrote:

Trying to be useful in the main forum requires wearing out the refresh button and at least 50 wpm typing speed otherwise you end up adding to page 2 and beyond.  

I do the overwhelming majority of my Community Service here on a mobile device with half-useless touchscreen keyboard. (As you csn tall frim alg mine spling andd grimmer mastaked.) 

Auto correct sometimes really messes me up also.  You won't find me fixing other's grammar.  I have a greater risk of being called out for bad grammar myself.  I think there are some ex teachers here with very high standards.  

@will13am wrote:

Trying to be useful in the main forum requires wearing out the refresh button and at least 50 wpm typing speed otherwise you end up adding to page 2 and beyond.  

I do the overwhelming majority of my Community Service here on a mobile device with half-useless touchscreen keyboard. (As you csn tall frim alg mine spling andd grimmer mastaked.) 

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

The lounge is the only place to participate in a meaningful way these days for the average member.  Trying to be useful in the main forum requires wearing out the refresh button and at least 50 wpm typing speed otherwise you end up adding to page 2 and beyond.  

yanzhiqiang
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

I like lounge too.

Haha, I'd originally typed "deprecated" but after some thought "disparaged" seemed better. Shoulda chosen "discarded".

Anonymous
Not applicable

Bravos aren't disparaged here...they just don't count.

That banner thing is at the top of all categories. I agree it shouldn't really be here. But it doesn't matter one bit to me either.

Need Help? Let's chat.