cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking to buy new phone

WillyWanka
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

So it seems my current Samsung phone is a little long in the tooth and in need of replacement.  I’ve been scouring Amazon for a replacement and I’m looking at getting a BlackBerry.  I’ve heard good things about BlackBerry.  Does anyone have any thoughts on which model would probably be best?

I’m thinking maybe an iPhone 8 too but I’m not really sure I want to get trapped in the Apple ecosystem.  

There are just too many options and too much information to consume.  It’s very overwhelming.

4 REPLIES 4

Frostyy
Good Neighbour / Bon Voisin

My Samsung S21 does the Job

Psmookie79
New in Town / Nouveau en Ville

I have a Motorola Edge 2023. Does the job.

WillyWanka
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I actually do have an iPhone 13 as my main phone.   I also have the aforementioned Samsung phone which was my first cellphone.  It’s not currently activated but I did want to activate it or some other equally old outdated cellphone to carry around as part of my “image”.

i’m satisfied with my 13 for the time being as my “main” phone so I’m going to wait probably for the 17.   I have to get my priorities in order and a replacement for my iPhone 13 at the present time is not among my highest of priorities.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@WillyWanka  I’d stick to iPhone , but I’m biased . Just pull the trigger and get yourself a new shiny iPhone 16 and thank me later 

Need Help? Let's chat.