cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

List of all the badges/profile levels?

John_Dobski
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi,

Is there a list of all the badges / profile grades?

Thank you

8 REPLIES 8

@Korth wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Hover over a username ... Do that with ShawnC13 above and you'll see them all.

Well, not quite.

Shawn's been a badge-slacker. I dont see any "Top 50%", "Top 25%", "Top 10%", "Top 5%", or "Top 1%" badges anywhere in his list. 😛

DOH Sorry @Korth , not the best example lol

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

I'm surprised that PM doesn't issue special one-time badges alongside their gift freebies. Little present icons or whatever, lol.

People who receive these badges get to have more brag and swag... bling bling cha-ching on that gangsta Public Mobile Community user profile page.. or at the very least they'd get one more thing to happily complain about.

People who see these badges on other people's profiles might stick around just to collect their own. Greed, lust, and envy are highly effective motivators. 

@Korth wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Well, not quite.

Shawn's been a badge-slacker. I dont see any "Top 50%", "Top 25%", "Top 10%", "Top 5%", or "Top 1%" badges anywhere in his list. 😛

When it comes to "phantom" badges, I believe that those are usually own viewable when looking at your own account.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Korth wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Well, not quite.

Oh right! We don't see incremental ones...because he went straight to 1% and then straight to Oracle. 🙂

@Anonymous wrote:

Well, not quite.

JenL
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@John_Dobski you can go to my account...go to my rewards....down the page a bit it will say learn more here. Go there. It has a lot of good info.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@John_Dobski wrote:

Hi,

Is there a list of all the badges / profile grades?

Thank you

Hover over a username in a thread and a little window pops up. Then click on the greyish +# to the right of the badges to get all the badges.

Do that with ShawnC13 above and you'll see them all. Some are deprecated now.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@John_Dobski  this post might help for community rankings.  As for badges bet to look at one of the longer serving members here to see what they got.  I thought all the badges so in your profile when you are looking at them but are just greyed out if you haven't obtained them yet.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Discussions/My-ranking-went-up/m-p/150976/highlight/t...

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.