cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have found proof that JB456 is a Time Traveler !

BearFBI
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Jb456 First of all this is the oddest accepted solution ever in this forum.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Discussions/Free-1G/m-p/466070#M101929

Second of all why does it say Stay Safe ! How did you predict COVID to happen in 12-08-2019. 

That proves my point that you either traveled in time, or the forum is officially broken.

21 REPLIES 21

Korth
Mayor / Maire

Public Mobile and the Oracles have no ability to redact or revise content which has already been archived or repeated anywhere else across the internet.

@ShawnC13  Perfect weather to do that. 👍 Not extremely hot today, well at least in MTL area it's not.  I'm hoping I'll find some time to get up North to my cabin. Doubt it tho. 

Take care!

@Jb456, you as well.  I will be putting a new awning on my travel trailer and getting it ready for the camping season

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

@ShawnC13  Enjoy the nice sunny weekend stay safe!

@Jb456  I am posting a reply to answer to the statements you made.  If 9 days is two weeks something is way off in my timeline, and I posted 3 hours after the latest post in the thread that brought it to the top of the list.  I am not allowed to post in threads now?  As for the private message you posted that I sent to another member, do you know who that was sent to? I wasn't sharing that message with any other members.  That content went to the same member it was originally sent to so there is no double standard there.

As for my post yes that is exactly what happened. I wasn't the one that reported it not everyone finds the same things to be an issue.  I guess there were enough reports for the moderators to act on it.

As for the almighty Oracle comment, there is no need to reply to that you have your mind made up.

Now I guess there is no need for you to reply unless you want to answer to the statements I have made yet seem unwilling to allow me to do to your statements

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

@ShawnC13  ya Computer geek transferred out apparently. Still think it was Willy. I really don't care. Don't understand why you want to all of a sudden start this topic up again. Like I said you had no reason to comment on this thread other than to "stir" the pot. Thought that was Willie's job 😂. And from my 2 responses on this thread to the OP TWO WEEKS AGO (A picture & and a small summary) clearly shows I was not going back to bringing up the past or starting it up again. I responded to OP and moved on to answering people's questions for the last two weeks.

Then here we go another  all mighty Oracle starts antics again😤. Way to keep the forums in check buddy👍

But since you brought this topic back up Shawn.

Remember this post from you after you removed your private message that I posted then re-added it? (And I didn't even add some of your other PMs that you talked about other things. Only the one to go with my timeline). Pretty sure you complained to Tiana to get me that 12 hour ban for posting a Private Message 🙄

Anyways here is your post.

Screenshot_20200530_120623.jpg

Now fast forward to end of May. Seems like you have other standards in regards to sharing private messages. Your words in screenshot above says "posting private messages is totally inappropriate". 

Maybe you should take a look and your Public Pictures. You have a screenshot of one of your private messages to a member. 🤣

Screenshot_20200530_120500.jpg

Now this is the 3rd Oracle I've had to inform that personal stuff or personal information is showing in their pictures and also 1 person from Public Mobile 🤣

• Willy - Posting a link with his Google drive account showing his full name.
  • Mimmo - Having Pictures showing his full name, his mother's name, two emails and a phone number
  • Shawn - Having private messages displaying. 
  • Tiana - Having a personal excel file up with what PM is working on for 2020. 

Weird. Same amount of people that didn't do their job in April leaving a Joke up for 4 days before I had to go and edit it myself. 😂

Again. Please stop. No reason for you to have commented on this thread in the first place. Other than to stir the pot when you know exactly why my posts were edited to "stay safe". 

Enjoy the weekend Shawn!

@Jb456 wrote:

@computergeek541  well thankfully the thread is somewhat still there. I did not know id have to keep my screenshots from April till end of May incase this was ever brought back up. 🙄.  

But I did manage to find it on thread below. Shawn brought back my original post dog video that I had edited to stay safe.

Screenshot_20200530_003940.jpg

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/The-Lounge/Community-State/td-p/524534

@Jb456  glad you brought up that screen-shot.  This wasn't one of the posts that you edited to stay safe so your photographic memory is slipping.  This was a post that was moved to the Oracle archive section of the community and never edited that is why it is still intact with its original content.  Not sure why you think what I am saying I makeup and isn't true?

@computergeek541  well thankfully the thread is somewhat still there. I did not know id have to keep my screenshots from April till end of May incase this was ever brought back up. 🙄.  

But I did manage to find it on thread below. Shawn brought back my original post dog video that I had edited to stay safe.

Screenshot_20200530_003940.jpg

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/The-Lounge/Community-State/td-p/524534

@Jb456 wrote:

As mentioned in my other post. Oracles also have the ability to bring back posts to its original state. You have done this first hand to me in April with the "stay safe" edits. You brought back a post in the humor lounge that I had edited to "stay safe".

This isn't the case. Once messages are changed, there are no previous versions of messages available to Oracles. If a message reappeared, it was a seperate message that was moved into a different category. 

@ShawnC13  that was not the one I was looking for.

As mentioned in my other post. Oracles also have the ability to bring back posts to its original state. You have done this first hand to me in April with the "stay safe" edits. You brought back a post in the humor lounge that I had edited to "stay safe".

To remind you of when. It was when I posted a summary timeline of the entire issue with Willy and showing the 3 Oracle's and one moderator did not do there job over a joke in the lounge. You questioned my timeline and revived my original post that was edited to "stay safe". So then I proceeded to give the full timeline of what transpired which is when you got mad at me because the "Full" timeline consisted of me having to post a private message from you to me 🙄.

So your comment on this thread. "I can "fix" any apparent time traveling Lol"

I took it as bringing back the original post which you have done in the past. Which is why I asked for those ToS olthat Oracle's are allowed to do that. Since like you said. Oracle's don't have a job description of what they have to do on the forums, just regular members.

Which we know regular members. However surely yous have some type of tasks to collect that $20 each 30 days. Then again maybe you don't as some Oracle's are rarely on only until it's close to the 6 month review time to keep there status.

I hope you don't start abusing your extra priveliges like your teammate. 

Again have a good evening Shawn.

@Jb456 wrote:

@ShawnC13  please point me to the terms and conditions of the Public Forums that allow you, an Oracle, to adjust my posts. I am allowed to edit my own post to whatever I want. 

As you said multiple times. Oracle's don't have a job description. Just members with extra priveliges 🙄  Don't abuse your priveliges like one of your Teammates that caused the stay safe edits in the first place. 

@Jb456first off I am sure you have tagged Oracles to edit other member's posts so you agree that Oracles can edit other member's content, like a phone number or account number or other information? So PM has given Oracles the ability to act on their behalf to uphold the ToS correct?  So I am not sure if this what you were looking for me to point out in the ToS?

5. User Content. By posting or uploading to the Site any text, comments, messages, information, data, graphics, articles, photographs, images, illustrations, artwork, software, trademarks, logos, sounds, music, video, code or any other form of content or information (collectively "User Content"), you warrant that you own all rights and/or have obtained all third party consents and/or waivers and/or permissions and/or licenses (hereafter “clearances”) with respect to your User Content and that neither you nor any third party will object to the use of your User Content by PUBLIC MOBILE in any manner; (ii) consent to your name, address and/or e-mail address appearing as the contributor of any User Content that you may post, share or otherwise associate with the Site as applicable, and to the disclosure and/or display of such information and any other information which appears in or is associated with your User Content; (iii) acknowledge and agree that PUBLIC MOBILE is not responsible for any loss, damage, or corruption that may occur to your User Content or any content that you may claim to be yours; and (iv) acknowledge and agree that any User Content that you provide for display on the Site will be considered non-confidential. PUBLIC MOBILE may edit or remove any or all User Content whether or not it is in violation of the provisions of these Terms of Service. PUBLIC MOBILE is not responsible for User Content in any way. You hereby grant to PUBLIC MOBILE a worldwide, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, distribute and sublicense any and all material or information submitted by you to PUBLIC MOBILE and/or to incorporate it in other works regardless of form, medium or technology and you waive any and all moral rights in the foregoing in favor of PUBLIC MOBILE. If you post User Content to any part of the Site, you understand and agree that anyone with access to the Site will be able to access, use and/or disclose any information that you include in any such content (including, without limitation, any personal information such as your name, e-mail address, etc.). If you do not want the public to be able to access your User Content, you should choose not to leave User Content on the Site. You understand and agree that PUBLIC MOBILE shall not be liable for any access to, use of, or disclosure of any information you include in any such User Content.

ADDED: This post was in the works prior to your last one. I can't go back and edit your posts you changed to stay safe I don't know what the content was and there isn't or we don't have access to any edit history.  As for why they were changed, I know what made you do it but it doesn't make sense as to why. 

@ShawnC13  By all means go ahead and do that. 

I also know you have the ability to bring it back to what was originally posted prior to my edit. That is what I was referring to. 

There was no need for your comment on this thread. You, for one, know why all the edits occurred. Due to your teammate Willy. Who likes to start ish. Pretty sure he had something to do with CannonFodder dismal as well. 

So please don't toot your horn about your extra priveliges you have here. Wow cool got them yippie 👍

I've been quite, simply answering people's questions again. Let it be that way please and thank you!

Enjoy the weekend Shawn!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Well...Oracles often edit a post that has personal information. So they can and do.

I've had it happen all of once (that I know of 🙂 ) and brought it to their attention and they put it back. No harm. No war. Carry on.

@Jb456 wrote:

@ShawnC13  please point me to the terms and conditions of the Public Forums that allow you, an Oracle, to adjust my posts. I am allowed to edit my own post to whatever I want. 

As you said multiple times. Oracle's don't have a job description. Just members with extra priveliges 🙄  Don't abuse your priveliges like one of your Teammates that caused the stay safe edits in the first place. 

@Jb456  By fixing it I meant I can move it to the rest of the posts that you altered to have no value to the community.

yanzhiqiang
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

The rummer of corona virus start December 2019, So anyone can tell you to stay safe by then.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

I can "fix" any apparent time traveling lol

@Jb456 apparently chose to withdraw from the PM Community for a while - for whatever reasons - and edited/replaced many of his/her posts with a simple "Stay safe" message.

CFPartDeux
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@BearFBI wrote:

That proves my point that you either traveled in time, or the forum is officially broken.

It's that one.

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

@BearFBI  before your time here lol. With out going into to much detail. I changed a bunch of my posts to "stay safe" in the past over an issue. Guess they missed that one!

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

40cruu.jpg

Need Help? Let's chat.