cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Happy Thanksgiving 2018

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Just wanted to say Happy Thanksgiving 2018.

Big thanks to the mods who are constantly working hard to solve all our issues, the the community for all the help knowledge and to the PM team who are trying to fix the system bugs.

10 REPLIES 10

Anonymous
Not applicable

Happy Thanksgiving to all the Community participants here.

I'm thankful that my cellphone costs are as low as they are. (as always...could be lower still)

I'm thankful that you're all here waiting and willing to share your experiences and knowledge of this service and cell systems in general.

I'm thankful that this nice friendly social thread was created so we could all say something if we so wished. Or ignore it if we so wished.

SD08

@popping wrote:

I was busy changing snow tires today after the 1.5 ft of snow dump on Calgary 5 days ago.  My cars are ready now.  Let it snow. 

Weather in Calgary was bad this year. From winter to summer - skipping spring.  Now, from summer to winter skipping fall.

@popping

Who needs all-season tires, when all you have are two seasons.  Smiley Tongue

Salvo
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Happy thanksgiving pm 😁

popping

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone.

I was busy changing snow tires today after the 1.5 ft of snow dump on Calgary 5 days ago.  My cars are ready now.  Let it snow. 

Weather in Calgary was bad this year. From winter to summer - skipping spring.  Now, from summer to winter skipping fall.

StewartMann

@StewartMann wrote:

Happy Thanksgiving to ALL.

We're doing **bleep**  with loads of veggies and yorkshire pudding.

Saving the turkey for xmas.

OK why did it "bleep"       r o a s t    b e e f           ???????

Whats going on ???????

StewartMann

Happy Thanksgiving to ALL.

We're doing **bleep**  with loads of veggies and yorkshire pudding.

Saving the turkey for xmas.

@mimmo wrote:

@SD08 wrote:

I hope everyone is enjoying a safe and happy Thanksgiving weekend with their loved ones.

Cooking a 12kg turkey and dinner for 20.  Just hoping I don't mess overcook the bird. 🙂

Private message me a piece of dark meat and some stuffing please.

mimmo

@SD08 wrote:

I hope everyone is enjoying a safe and happy Thanksgiving weekend with their loved ones.

Cooking a 12kg turkey and dinner for 20.  Just hoping I don't mess overcook the bird. 🙂

SD08

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!

Need Help? Let's chat.