Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GO LEAFS GO!!!

TMS
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

The LEAFS use autopay w/ PM  😄

7 REPLIES 7

@will13am  lmao another solution, the leafs win the cup....hmmm Where are they now? 

@will13am wrote:

@NDesai wrote:

They won in OT against Montreal, the team with barely any superstar talent. They were having a hard time in the 3rd period to create some chances. But Leafs fans will probably say win is a win. 

My Canucks also won, but i am not that excited this year other than watching young players develope including Boeser and Pattersson who score a beauty.

Spoiler

Lol, you responded to a thread that I moved.  TMS created this thread and marked his own post as the solution.  Solution to what?

Not sure, so why didn't you just remove solution from the post (you have that power) and let it be, if you are ok with the social posting?

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

@NDesai wrote:

They won in OT against Montreal, the team with barely any superstar talent. They were having a hard time in the 3rd period to create some chances. But Leafs fans will probably say win is a win. 

My Canucks also won, but i am not that excited this year other than watching young players develope including Boeser and Pattersson who score a beauty.

Spoiler

Lol, you responded to a thread that I moved.  TMS created this thread and marked his own post as the solution.  Solution to what?

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

Spoiler

@stonechucker wrote:

Oh no!  They’re going to win the Stanley cup!

Really think so?

Oh no!  They’re going to win the Stanley cup!

TMS
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

3-2 LEAFS!!!

Need Help? Let's chat.