cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Experience with Koodo?

Hollister
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Hello everyone. A family member is switching over to Koodo from Telus. Is there anything about their service I should let them know about from personal experience?

1 REPLY 1

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Hollister  Koodo is fine in fact it was some of the very best customer service I’ve ever had , was with them for 5-6 years . Koodo Should feel very similar to Telus for your family member for most part they will save money on in market plans . But can save even more coming to PM but I do find PM drops calls a little to often not sure why this is the case . Seems as though PM is last one on the priority with network congestion . But aside from that it’s funny that Telus has the very best deals even better then PM for some lucky folks with win back plans and I think it’s completely wrong to only offer it select customers . And I think PM is the only carrier that people actually pay the on market plans as for Koodo and Telus there and cable subscriptions are like the last true flea markets around and the plans are all negotiable except for PM .thats just my .02 cents . Happy Valentine’s Day. 🙂

Need Help? Let's chat.