cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Congrats to Z10user4

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

Congrats on cracking the top of the leader board.   It's nice to see new members stepping up.  This shows that the Public Mobile model is still popular and customers remain committed to supporting it's success.  

6 REPLIES 6

@Anonymous wrote:

Aw. Gee. Thanks folks.

But as we all know (and especially mimmo_L and will13am)...for now 🙂

The spouse does not like the time I spend here. But I stay for the rewards...both monetary and satisfaction.

My wife was and is cool with it when I showed her how much we were saving and now that I don't have a phone bill for at least a year it is time well spent. 

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

@Anonymous wrote:

Aw. Gee. Thanks folks.

The spouse does not like the time I spend here. But I stay for the rewards...both monetary and satisfaction.

Just tell your wife you have a new top secret job.  😁

SD08
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Congrats and well done, @Anonymous  Cat Happy

Anonymous
Not applicable

Aw. Gee. Thanks folks.

@Anonymous, congrats on making it to the top

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Congrats @Anonymous.

Need Help? Let's chat.