cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bohemian Rhapsody

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I saw Bohemian Rhapsody and thought it was very enjoyable and well done.  I sang along with all the songs and learned some new things about the band.  It made me appreciate the songs even more and showed me how difficult it is to resist all the bad things that people with fame do to cope with their pressures.

If you get a chance I recommend seeing it.

3 REPLIES 3

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@6500K not really.  We could ask one of the oracles to do it.  @NDesai @will13am @ShawnC13 @Luddite @imm1304 @Rockdaddy22 could one of you please move https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/The-Lounge-for-everything-not-related-t... and subsequent replies to a new thread in the lounge?  Optionally maybe change the thread title to Bohemian Rhapsody as well if you'd be so kind.  Thanks!

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@srlawren wrote:

@6500K uhm, you need to post that in The Lounge, not in a reply in an announcement letting you know the lounge now exists.  

Yeah I realized it after I hit the button. Is there any way to move it or delete it? 

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@6500K uhm, you need to post that in The Lounge, not in a reply in an announcement letting you know the lounge now exists.  

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.
Need Help? Let's chat.