cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

invoice

ec12301
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

How do I obtain an invoice for my plan? I need to reimburse this with my company.

Thanks!

7 REPLIES 7

fchung
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Noted.Thanks.

ronist

I can’t confirm anymore. I have switched to another carrier that doesn’t require this process.

Carld123
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@fchung

The questionare is just all of your account info...and yes send it with a request and wait...

fchung

Hi ronist,

Could you please confirm whether you still need to fill out the 7-part questionaire on a monthly basis to receive a copy of the invoice? Please share if the process has changed since your last posting.

Thank you.

imm1304
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Hi @ronist!

I have never requested invoice so I was not aware of the precise details.  We were simply advised by the mods that anyone who needs inovices has to send a private message to them. 

This sounds like a tedious process to repeat every time you need an invoice.  I hope they can work out a more efficient solution.  

ronist

@imm1304 wrote:

a bit annoying but it really is as simple as sending a private message.  

Not that simple as I have to fill out a 7-part questionaires. My requests are all the same except for the period being requested, why do I have to fill out my name, address, phone number, account number etc every single time? On top of that, it takes 30 business days to process the request 😞

imm1304
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Hey @ec12301,

As a prepaid carrier, PM doesn't offer invoices by default.

You will have to send a private message to @CS_Agent to request invoice for your account.  Be sure to provide your public mobile phone number in the private message.  

EDIT:  Also include the email address linked to the account, just to make sure you will be sent the invoice to the right email address.   Also, you will have to repeat this step for each invoice in futue.. a bit annoying but it really is as simple as sending a private message.  

Need Help? Let's chat.