cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

account

GRIZZLYCF
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My account was suspended for insufficient fund even though i have sufficient funds There is no entry that they tried to have the account paid and I cant submit a ticket because my account has been suspended. Is Public Mobile trying to get rid of their customers? 

3 REPLIES 3

mitchnet12
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I have experience the auto pay failure too. it's deninitely frustrating! I have received the "Peace of Mind" e-mail twice now, and know better. I buy vouchers at the Superstore and Canadian Tire, and keep ahead with my funds. There are other locations, such as Shell gas stations. Some listed stores don't sell vouchers anymore. Ask the cashier to check their binder. They will need to look for an orage tab with blue on it. You can buy in different increments up to $40 per voucher.

Purchasing a voucher and activating via *611 will get your account re-instated. I haven't had any delays with voucher activation, but it's possible. Option 2 is to apply the voucher from 1-855-478-2542.

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

@GRIZZLYCF 

auto-pay fails... if you would like a reliable service, don't use it... manually pay ahead of time. I would double pay for the month. then when you get the text that your account renewed(January) use it as your cue to prepay again

Patchio
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@GRIZZLYCF 

I wouldn’t say Public Mobile is actively trying to get rid of its customers, but their systemic issues and customer support model leaves a lot of room for improvements, that’s for sure. 

You can contact the CS agents through private message if you are unable to submit a ticket through the SIMon chat bot using the link below:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

With this method, you will need to check your private message inbox (i.e., see the envelope icon at the upper right corner of the Community website).

Be prepared to verify and confirm ownership of the account by answering multiple questions, such as:

• Your first and last name
  • Public Mobile Phone Number 
  • Pin number 

Or these supplementary questions if you are unable to provide the PIN:

• Last payment amount and the date
  • Account number
  • Rate plan with features included (price, gbs, text and min)
  • Last four digits of the registered credit card on the account
  • Last add-on purchased and the date
  • Email address
  • Alternate contact number on your account
  • Address and postal code on the account 
Need Help? Let's chat.