cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to login or contact customer service

micks80
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am a new PM customer.

I tried to login to pay my account balance but the system did not accepted my email/password.

I then tried to reset the password but the system failed to recognize the answer I provided for the secret question and ultimately locked my account.

I then tried to contact customer service by entering the long form with zillions of fields but to my surprise when i click 'Send', it's saying 'The email does not match'. Even though, I can see the registeration email in my inbox.

I don't see any phone # as well on the site to contact.

What kind of customer service is this? Can someone contact me and tell me how I can reset my account password?

6 REPLIES 6

Rockdaddy22
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité
Let me know if it works for you.

micks80

Thanks so much, will try that!

Rockdaddy22
Did you know you can use 611, I just loaded a $100 voucher that way. They also had a credit card option.

micks80

I contacted moderators via PM but no response from yet after 3 days 😞

I have to say this is horrible customer service where a customer is unable to login to the account and make a payment.

Rockdaddy22
PM has no phone support. You could try twitter or facebook. You can send a private message to a moderator, instructions are at the bottom of the first post.
http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Information-required-before-sending-a-me...

empyr3al
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I can't login because I forgot my password.  I request to recover it and answer my security question and patiently wait for so far 3 days for a recovery email.  No one to talk to about it either.  Frustrated.

Need Help? Let's chat.