cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SIM Card would not work

AdrienneFitz87
New in Town / Nouveau en Ville

Hey guys. I’m new here and I have a question. I tried to set up my dad with Public Mobile and I used a brand new SIM card I ordered from this site. When I had all the info done and waited for it to activate, it timed out and said Oops something went wrong. I went in to try and sign in with the email and password I made and it says an account do not exist and says I cannot use that SIM card anymore. And I got charged the $23 for the monthly package I chose. PLEASE HELP!!

2 REPLIES 2

@AdrienneFitz87

I've moved your thread into this category so that pepole can more easily see your questions.  The Lounge is really just there for messages that don't relate to the Public Mobile service, and as a place for us to talk about anything (within reason) that we would like to.

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@AdrienneFitz87 wrote:

Hey guys. I’m new here and I have a question. I tried to set up my dad with Public Mobile and I used a brand new SIM card I ordered from this site. When I had all the info done and waited for it to activate, it timed out and said Oops something went wrong. I went in to try and sign in with the email and password I made and it says an account do not exist and says I cannot use that SIM card anymore. And I got charged the $23 for the monthly package I chose. PLEASE HELP!!

@AdrienneFitz87Hey, if you want people to see this, you might want to post it here You are in the lounge, and the notifications for this part of the forum are disabled from the main page on the site, most people don't come here. Edit thanks @computergeek541

Since you have been charged, your sim card might be working. Which would explain trying to set up an account again on an existing sim. Did you try inserting the SIM it into the phone? If the sim works maybe just your account was not set up, then go here https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/self-registration/ and create one.

If you are unable to, I suggest contacting the official moderator team to fix this for you. Click this to send them a message.

Need Help? Let's chat.