cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SIM Card not arrived

Lindah9
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I ordered a SIM card on Aug 19 and received a shipping confirmation on aug 21, however still have not received my SIM card in the mail. Is there a way to check the status of my order or get a refund so that I can buy one in person? I have tried entering the order number into Canada Post but it says the item does not exist.

thanks!

4 REPLIES 4

RosieR
Mayor / Maire

@Lindah9 wrote:

I ordered a SIM card on Aug 19 and received a shipping confirmation on aug 21, however still have not received my SIM card in the mail. Is there a way to check the status of my order or get a refund so that I can buy one in person? I have tried entering the order number into Canada Post but it says the item does not exist.

thanks!

Hi @Lindah9 I ordered my sim card on Aug. 3, 2020 and received it via Canada Post on Aug. 17th -- exactly two weeks.  So not to worry, your sim card should be arriving this week or early next week.  Good luck!

Welcome to Public Mobile and the Community!  1

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@Lindah9 it's probably going to arrive by Friday. They have been averaging approximately 3 weeks to get them there. If you haven't got it by then send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

- Check your private message sent box (click on the envelope top right of your screen) to make sure the message was sent.

- Keep an eye on the envelope top right of your screen.  The mods answer will show up there.  When it does, you will be asked to verify your self service account, with your password and login. Doing so allows the process to continue. Stay safe. 

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

Likely hasn't been sent yet due to covid and all. 3ish weeks last I read.

You can contact moderators and ask them.

If you really need one faster pick one up at Walmart or if there is a london drugs near you.

Mods can be reached at.

Simon.JPG

Or private message them

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

kb_mv
Mayor / Maire

@Lindah9 In the current climate, Canadapost is often taking up to 3 weeks to deliver. The quickest way to get a Sim card is buy it locally or from CanadianCellSupplies here:

https://canadiancellsupplies.com/collections/sim-cards/products/public-sim-card

My last ones from them arrived in 7-10 days.

If you can buy one locally go for it and save the ordered one for a referral. They don't expire.

Need Help? Let's chat.