cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rewards not applied to bill

kwongkm
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,
I have $33 in rewards but I only got reward $30 applied to my bill.  Can someone be able to help me?

Thanks!

14 REPLIES 14

t_p
Mayor / Maire

@gpixel wrote:

@t_p 

it looks like there might be a new sheriff in town pretty soon 🏅👏

shhh...😎

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

@t_p 

it looks like there might be a new sheriff in town pretty soon 🏅👏

t_p
Mayor / Maire

@kwongkm wrote:

Hi,
I have $33 in rewards but I only got reward $30 applied to my bill.  Can someone be able to help me?

Thanks!

@kwongkm 

If the above advice haven't helped you verify the eligible rewards, open a ticket with CS via:

https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html

or: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

@computergeek541 

Yes but there is the glitch that @gpixel  speaks of....I have had the same issue in the past whereas before renewal and after renewal the correct referral amount is showing in the account but a couple of $$ less was applied to your account.

@darlicious wrote:

@kwongkm 

It sounds like 3 referrals were suspended due to nonpayment. These will show in the rewards section of your account but will not apply when you renew. Once they reactivate you will start getting their reward again. If they self-suspended via lost/stolen then you get a text alerting you that your rewards may be less on your next renewal and the $1 reward and the last 4 digits of your referral's phone number will disappear from your account.

Yes, the partial phone number of any suspended referral will still be there, but when a referred customer's account is suspeneded, the reward amount is immediately changed in the reawrds section (it'll show a lower amount). There is a possibility that @kwongkm could be looking at the reward amount listed after some of those referrals reactivated.

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

@kwongkm 

if you have referrals that renew on the same day as you, there is an issue where you lose out on the rewards, I'm also experiencing this issue at the moment. 

@kwongkm 

It sounds like 3 referrals were suspended due to nonpayment. These will show in the rewards section of your account but will not apply when you renew. Once they reactivate you will start getting their reward again. If they self-suspended via lost/stolen then you get a text alerting you that your rewards may be less on your next renewal and the $1 reward and the last 4 digits of your referral's phone number will disappear from your account.

@LeePublic wrote:

@kwongkm $30-33 suggests the OP is on the $35 or $40 plan. Unless you managed to refer 30+ people which is a lot! 

I sometimes notice that my referral rewards drop and then reappear after the person renews the plan on their end via voucher or auto-pay.

There is no relation to reward amounts and the price of the plan. The plan being a $15 plan or a $70 plan doesn't make a difference.

LeePublic
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@kwongkm $30-33 suggests the OP is on the $35 or $40 plan. Unless you managed to refer 30+ people which is a lot! 

I sometimes notice that my referral rewards drop and then reappear after the person renews the plan on their end via voucher or auto-pay.

Look at your transactions for your last payment. It will show you by item your charges and credits by type. 

May have lost referral rewards temporarily or permanently. 

sunflowershine
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@kwongkm How much is your plan? The remaining balance of the reward will be carried forward to next month.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@kwongkm : Which plan are you on? Maybe post a screenshot of your overview page and maybe even payment history. Blank out personal info of course.

Is it possible a few of your referrals have dropped away?

Need Help? Let's chat.