cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rewards and referral no show

Jo001
New in Town / Nouveau en Ville

A family member purchased a subscription for me on October 1, using his referral code when opening the new account.  He created the account on his desktop, adding the referral there, but then had to continue on the app to get an esim, pay and activate.  His referral page still shows "no referrals" for this month, so no 1 point per month for him.  The $10 reward also has not been added to my account.  He direct message an agent, using a link he got from this community and was promptly answered, without getting a resolution.  After having to use another computer and browser to get my community account up and running (the computer reverted to his community page even though i logged in with my password) I send another direct message while logged into my account with the same question.  No answer. Can somebody please help before he closes this account?

3 REPLIES 3

Hufi
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi

Thank you for your messages.  I sent a direct message, no answer.  Should I send another using the link you provided, and doing it from the app?  

Jo001
New in Town / Nouveau en Ville

The referral was applied properly, but i suspect it got lost when he had to move over to the app to pay and activate the esim.

I sent a direct message but am loosing hope.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

hi @Jo001 support agent can check if the code was added properly 

You can open a ticket yourself and support agent will check both your account and your friend's

please submit a ticket with CS Agent using this Chatbot link:  https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html  Type the question "Submit ticket", Then click the following in order: "Contact Us" ,  "Other",  "Log In".  
If any issue with ticket submission, you can  submit by direct message:  
      https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.