cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Referral Code

wellis
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Does anyone know if I’m allowed to or if it’s safe to share my referral code publicly on the PM community or on social media? I don’t want to end up having my account restricted or something lol. 

5 REPLIES 5

wellis
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Thank you, I’ll be careful of this. 

@Anonymous wrote:

only by Private Messages to send it 

Good Luck

@wellis  to add to @Anonymous post...it should only be sent if someone is asking for one. Not unsolicited.

@Anonymous wrote:

I would be careful about that. I knows that sometimes it might appear that someone is asking for a code but I would only suggest the private message route if your are absolutely certain that the person wants it.  Members are not to send unsolicited messages through the Community asking others to use a referral code.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Good Luck

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@wellis wrote:

Does anyone know if I’m allowed to or if it’s safe to share my referral code publicly on the PM community or on social media? I don’t want to end up having my account restricted or something lol. 

@wellis 

Hi there - you can share it wherever, EXCEPT here on the Community Forum as it is against the Rules.

READ this "Community-Terms-of-Service-amp-New-Community-Guidelines":

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Community-Terms-of-Service-amp-New-Comm...

Need Help? Let's chat.