but how on earth do you get an oracle help

oh they buried that info

HEY

this way you help people

its akin to crapping the bed. 

Bloody painful trying to get my account up every three months

seems you guys find a way to screw me over every time

yo!

can a bloody human being help me fix my account so I can go on with life?

pathetic

10 REPLIES 10

He sounds like an internet troll. Let him be, If he doesnt want to be helped, then good luck for you . Some people here are not that patient to deal with people like you. 

Have a good day

Oracles cannot help with network issues, payment, number porting, or anything else specific to your account.  They do not work for Public Mobile.

Biobob
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

you "oracles" are pathetic

"why is your account new? - who asks this drivvel

WOW you people are PATHETIC.

we used to EMAIL support

how things change for the worst.

I think this is a waste of time, I will get a refund for my $$ and switch to a real company

thanks! seriously I'm done with this B.S.

@Biobob, if you have had to come in and ask for help every three months to keep your account up why is your account here brand new?  As stated the Oracles are not employees of PM but longtime members/customers who offer assistance on THEIR OWN time.

You will need to message a MOD for assistance, click on this link Moderator Team
to send a private message .
In your message please include:
* PM account email address
* PM phone number
* Detailed explanation
Community Moderators are available from Mon-Thursday 9am(Eastern) to 9pm(Eastern) and Friday, Saturday, and Sunday from 9am(Eastern) to 7:30pm(Eastern)

More info on moderators: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-Contacting-our-Community-Moder...

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Biobob

Hey oracles. 

Sit on it and turn. 

What a waste

oracle. More like nooblet tier 0

imm1304
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Hi @Biobob!

You are on the wrong thread. Oracles can not help you.  Oracles do NOT work for public mobile. We are just old members of the community that helps each other with non-acccount related stuff. 

The official way to contact PM staff to get help is via a private message to @CS_Agent as explained above by @wetcoaster.  

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Biobob which instructions were those?

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Biobob

Dogs

Biobob

WOW I follow instructions to have some **bleep** nerd **bleep** all me. 

your worse than Xbox fanboy community

wetcoaster
Mayor / Maire

@Biobob wrote:

What a lame post. 

Rah rah sis boom bah!

but how on earth do you get an oracle help

oh they buried that info

HEY

this way you help people

its akin to crapping the bed. 

Bloody painful trying to get my account up every three months

seems you guys find a way to screw me over every time

yo!

can a bloody human being help me fix my account so I can go on with life?

pathetic

@Biobob

Really, ranting in a 18month old thread?

PM is an online-only provider and the community is where the support starts. (This concept is not the magic bullet for everyone, though.)

This thread https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Changes-to-our-Support-structure/m-p/16...explains the support structure and is anything but burried.

If you need help with a question, post it in the community and we will try to help to the best of our knowledge.

If you are having problems that need an intervention in your account you need to contact the moderator team - they are PM employees and are happy to help with any account issues. Please be aware that they have a higher than usual work load right now. Working on a first come, first serve basis, hey will get back to you as soon a they can.

Use this link to send a private message to the @Moderator_Team, include all relevant information in your message, such as account and PIN number, phone number, detailed problem description.

More information on contacting the mods: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-Contacting-our-Community-Moder...

Need Help? Let's chat.