Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Issue Porting Number to Public

JeLee
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I’m not able to port in 

5 REPLIES 5

@JeLee wrote:

YES, that is what I typed, I’m deactivated from Fizz, couldn’t use the service as every call I made was getting dropped, after 5 dropped calls, I had to come back to Public Mobile. But my Port in has been unsuccessful. I read somewhere that during the port out and port in process. My service with Public will be compromised. But I didn’t think it would be to the extent I’m experiencing now 

It sounds as if you're going to need to get a Public Mobile customer support agent involved.  Please use the chatbot to open a ticket.  https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html

slusagm
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

that is not an esim problem.  The fact that you can make calls means esim was working

you cannot receive incoming because port was not done.  You got a text from your old service provider and you replied yes?  You can call PM porting assistance team to check the porting status.  I cannot post the number here, so i will send it to your inbox in the Community.  Please check 

JeLee

YES, that is what I typed, I’m deactivated from Fizz, couldn’t use the service as every call I made was getting dropped, after 5 dropped calls, I had to come back to Public Mobile. But my Port in has been unsuccessful. I read somewhere that during the port out and port in process. My service with Public will be compromised. But I didn’t think it would be to the extent I’m experiencing now 

@JeLee wrote:

I can make outgoing calls, and access data but no incoming calls, no texting either in or out. Please someone help. This port in experience with ESIM has been a nightmare

Did you reply to a text message from your old cell carrier to approve the phone number transfer?

JeLee

I can make outgoing calls, and access data but no incoming calls, no texting either in or out. Please someone help. This port in experience with ESIM has been a nightmare

Need Help? Let's chat.