cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question regarding freedom promo

Samianauman
Mayor / Maire
If I am on pm 6gb plan 90 days 120 dollars what if i have a freedom line as well if I port my freedom mobile number will I will be able to get 12gb promo. Since I am porting my freedom number over existing pm account or no.
** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**
7 REPLIES 7

That will solve the problem I guess thanks William
** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Samianauman, you don't mention which phone number you want to keep.  I assume it is the freedom number.  In that case, the best solution would be to use one of your spare SIM cards and activate a new account and port the freedom number over.  If you want to keep the current public mobile number, then port out to freedom and port back in and activate a new account.  Such a messy situation in both cases because of the targeted promotion.  It's hard to feel loyal about a carrier that doesn't reciprocate.  

Mana
Mayor / Maire

Hey @Samianauman, how many days are left in your current billing cycle?

I know that you probably don't want to loose too much money if you have quiet a few days left.

I think you still have a couple of options:

option 1:

- Port out your current PM number to Freedom and then

- Port back in your number to get this promo

option 2:

- Get a new number with Freedom then

- Port in the new Freedom number to PM to get this promo then

- Port out your current number to the cheapest provider and then Port back in to PM

collin1215
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle
You're going to need a new sim card to take advantage of the offer. I was talking to one of the reps earlier.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@Samianauman, if you port over your Freedom number to a NEW PM account (number port must be done during activation) yes you can get the Promo.  You can't port over your Freedom number to your existing plan and receive the promo.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

zhadj030
Mayor / Maire

@Samianauman wrote:
If I am on pm 6gb plan 90 days 120 dollars what if i have a freedom line as well if I port my freedom mobile number will I will be able to get 12gb promo. Since I am porting my freedom number over existing pm account or no.

I will have to reconfirm this but I do believe it is new activations only to new PM accounts and not existing ones. 

xCameron94x
Mayor / Maire
The freedom promo is only available if you port your number during activation. So you'd need a new SIM card, and a new account to take advantage of the promo. But that would mean you now have two pm lines
Need Help? Let's chat.