cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Porting error

Ianrenauld
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
There was a porting error on my phone number when I started my Public Mobile account about two weeks ago. I am not able to receive calls or texts.

I have entered two tickets by email to get the situation sorted out, but I am still waiting for it to be resolved. I was contacted twice by email, was asked a few questions, gave the required answers and then... nothing.

I am almost to the point where I have to ask for a new number, as no one can reach me. It is incredibly frustrating waiting for someone to answer without any timetable in knowing when it will be solved...

Maybe a moderator can see this and put my situation in higher priority.

Thanks,
Ian
3 REPLIES 3

Yes, definitely request your service renewal date be reset to 90 days... you paid for that time, they need to honour it. Hope it's sooner than later! Robot Frustrated

Ianrenauld
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I did send a private message to a moderator, but I don't think it will make much of a difference.

It seems that Public Mobile greatly underestimated the number of people who would switch over and the problems that would come with it.

I removed my Public Mobile SIM from my phone, as the service is unusable right now with no incoming communications.  Back to my old provider till support can get things working, which does not seem like it will be anytime soon. 

I expect to be credited for the PM service while it does not work...

daredogg
Mayor / Maire

@Ianrenauld definitely frustrating! You can try tagging one of the moderators... but I don't know if they'll respond. They start work at 9:00 am EST. Best bet would be to send a private message first and then follow up with tagging.

If you check out the Users Online page, moderators have this tag MODbeside their names. Hover over their name and you'll see a pop-up with Send Message in orange. It doesn't matter which moderator you send a message to, because your message will go into a pool that each moderator can see. Include your phone number or account number in that message.

Need Help? Let's chat.