cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Over Billing

grey
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
Hi, I just looked at my bank account and noticed that public took a payment from me but I already paid for 90 day plan since March 11th, they took money from me on May 11th, that is before the 90 days, that is total BS, they need to fix this immediately!
6 REPLIES 6

Taekgun
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Sounds like my math is close with the $111 + 13% tax.  Interesting your account says $108 is due - did you have 2 referrals on your account?

If you want, you can message the moderators using this link: @CS_Agent, provide them your name, account number and an brief explanation of the charges, and they'll be able to review it for you.

It looks to me like you were charged the right amount though.

bukhari_07
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

ontario

Taekgun
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@bukhari_07

You have posted to a very old thread. In the future, start your own thread under the appropriate category and it will get the exposure and answer to your questions you're looking for.

By my math, you have $120 plan - $6 (auto-pay) - $3 (referral) = $111 remaining balance.

Depending what province you are in, GST or HST is applied on this amount.  If say in Manitoba, that amount is 13%.  (therefore, $111 + 13% tax = $125.xx)

What province are you in?  I don't want to refer you to a mod if this is just a case of explaining the math.

bukhari_07
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

I am using public mobile since 2016,

my plan is 120$ for three months.

i opted for autopay and refered a friend.

according to plan i should be charged 108$ but i am charged 126$ on oct 28,2017.

may i request to please look into my over billing issue

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hey @grey,

I'm really sorry about this, 

Can you give me a chance to look into this for you? Please send me your PM phone number via private message.

Thanks @NDesai 🙂

Shazia

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

Sorry to hear that. Sometimes that occurs when you manually renew and you have autopay set up. 

Don't worry though, PM staff member @Shazia_K or @Kalla_A will take care of your problem. 

Need Help? Let's chat.