cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Data

honey_babee
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I got a warning saying that I am almost at my data limit a few days before my cycle finished, and stopped getting data services which is fine. but my cycle started on the 14th again, and to date I still don't have service. 

1 REPLY 1

Samianauman
Mayor / Maire
Try rebooting phone usually work if not then take your sim out turn off phone insert sim and restart also try network reset
But hopefully reboot works if nothing work
Then send a msg to mod
Contact mod dept they will help you with the process
In your private message to any moderator include whatever bits of the following info you have:
* PM account email address
* PM phone number
* Detailed explanation
* Community Moderators are available from Mon-Thursday 9am(EST) to 9pm(EST) and Friday, Saturday, and Sunday from 9am(EST) to 5:30pm(EST)
Here is the link for how to contact moderators http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updiated-Contacting-our-Community-Moder...

What you do click on link then webpage will open. You will see a mod team click on any name then scroll down all the way and click on send a private msg then explain your reason with account and email address
Thanks
** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**
Need Help? Let's chat.