cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need help regarding account deactivation

rozario
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, 

I need urgent help regarding account deactivation. I know that account is deactivated if payment is not received within 90 days of suspension.

Currently I'm on a vacation outside Canada and  I'll return before 90 days deadline.  My plan has been suspended since July 01,2016. But, my self Serve acoount shows like this:

PMaccountsuspension.jpg

I need to know why it shows that account deactivation date is Aug 1, 2016. According to "90 days suspension perriod", the date should be Sept. 30, 2016.

I want to keep my current plan and number as well. So do I have to pay before Aug 1 to keep my number and plan or I can pay anytime before Sept. 30, 2016?

Advice highly appreciated. 

4 REPLIES 4

@CTZ69 wrote:

I noticed that I have the same message that my account will deactivate with 30 days, not 90 days.  I'm out of the country for the winter and want to keep my account active.   

This post is 1.5 years old, but does it still mean my account is good for 90 days from non-payment? 

@CTZ69

Yes, it's 90 days from your last day of active service. We recommend that you reactivate your plan around day 85 of suspension, just in case you run into problems.

CTZ69

I noticed that I have the same message that my account will deactivate with 30 days, not 90 days.  I'm out of the country for the winter and want to keep my account active.   

This post is 1.5 years old, but does it still mean my account is good for 90 days from non-payment? 

rozario

Thank you for your prompt response. 

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hello @rozario

I'm sorry about this, 

We had a few customers which were affected by the wrong deactivation date appearing on their self-serve account. I can confirm that the permanent deactivation would occur 90 days after the 1st of July.  

I hope this assures you. 

Thanks,

Shazia

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.
Need Help? Let's chat.