cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

International Calling Add-on - Taiwan

norstar
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

For a potential customer, I am wondering if Taiwan is included in the international calling add-on.  I understand that China is included but Taiwan is not listed.  Can somebody verify this please ?  Thanks.

8 REPLIES 8

TK
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

That is a very good point.

Presently, I use the services of a third party for overseas destinations (not in the list), like keepcalling...

I noticed that some carriers like Chatr offer very competitive rates/min, so, you do not need a third party service.

That would be great if Public Mobile offer similar service.

Saray_O
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Hey @CharlesT

Thank you for reaching out to us! There are no plans to expand the list of countries you can call with the International add-on at the moment, but we will definitely keep everybody here in the Community if that changes 🙂

*Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

CharlesT
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Sorry to revive an old thread, but just curious, are there plans to expand the list of Countries stated above? Ability to make calls to Taiwan wouldn't be a deal breaker, but would definitely be nice. Look forward to PM's response, thanks! 

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hey @srlawren

Here are the list of countries supported

Current add-ons (Public Mobile)

• China
  • France
  • Germany
  • Greece
  • Hong Kong
  • India
  • Italy
  • South Korea
  • Malaysia
  • Mexico
  • Poland
  • Portugal
  • Puerto Rico
  • Singapore
  • Spain
  • Thailand
  • United Kingdom (England, Scotland, Wales)
  • Venezuela

As you can see, Taiwan is not included

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Shazia_K or @Mary_M, could you please confirm whether Taiwan is or is not included in the international calling minutes?  Thank you!

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

norstar
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I did see the listing of countries.  I am trying to confirm if somebody had called Taiwan using this plan before.  Sometime Taiwan is listed under China just like Hong Kong is not being listed under China.  Thanks.

These are the only countries at the moment.

Public-International-Long-Distance-Countries-Eng.jpg

makkahn28
Mayor / Maire

I don't believe so, But I maybe wrong.

Hoping PM adds more to the List in Global Txt

Need Help? Let's chat.