cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incoming call not working!

rashid_malik190
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello,

My incoming calls are not working! I ported my number over from chatr few days ago and it was successfully ported. I can make outgoing calls. I can send and receive text messages. But I cannot receive incoming calls. I have the $40 plan, with unlimited province wide call, unlimited global texting, and data. 

PS. I formatted my phone and now I am trying to reinstall whatsapp, I cannot receive their code either (although regular sms works).

I am very disappointed with PM so far. Please help!

12 REPLIES 12

Michael77
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire
I think you have a failed port too.

rashid_malik190

thank you

MarieHelene_L
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Hey @rashid_malik190

My colleague Melissa just replied to your private message a few minutes ago. Please view your inbox 🙂

Marie

*Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, PIN etc... This is a public forum!*

rashid_malik190

thank you all. I am desperately waiting on a moderator to reply. This is very frustrating. I am very disappointed in PM so far.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

To send a private message to the Moderator_Team click here

In your message send them:
1) account email address
2) PM phone number
3) explanation of what is happening
4) link to this thread if you want
5) if its a porting issue include your sim number, old account name and number

rashid_malik190

how do i find a moderator?

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

Looks like you've encountered a porting related problem. You will need the help of a moderator to resolve this issue. The moderator team can be reached via private message using this link.  Refer to the following link for information on contacting the moderator team.

http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-Contacting-our-Community-Modera...

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

I think you have a failed port.

you need to message the modertor with your chatr account number, your phone number and the name on your chatr account. also include your sim number.

Bubba
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Have you figured it out?

If Data works fine, texting works fine and Data works fine. maybe its something to do your physical phone?

Have you tried to have someone call you? do you see any sign of a incoming call?

rashid_malik190

I have not received any incoming calls since I sucessfully ported my number few days ago.

Data works fine. Outgoing calls are fine. Texting is fine. I have turned my phone off and on, numerous times.

I have even tried the SIM into phones used by family/friends who are currently using PM sim with their phone (to rule out my phone issue).

I am confused.

Bubba
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Have you ever recieved any incoming calls since your ported, if so when was the last time?

Have you ever tried restarting your phone or turning it off for a minute are ten turn it back on?

Can you conect to the internet?

rashid_malik190

So your outgoing calls are working fine?

and you can send/receive texts?

But you cannot receive your code for Whatsapp and you cannot receive any incoming calls?

Need Help? Let's chat.