Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can see my usage

Nisha
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

14 REPLIES 14

chukdefatey
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire
^Bell Solo is so bad in the Prepaid department they actually really steal from you. Let me give you a couple of examples however there are many & also you have no way of knowing where your balance went because there self serve site shows nothing other then the balance.

Example: On April-25-2015 Say you had a $15 card good for 30 days and say you add Unlimited Texting for that $15 for 30 days now you think you are all set, wrong unlimited texting won't work till you have a positive balance so they just stole $15 from you & when your 30 days & say you don't decide to top up for the next 30 days what they will do is put your balance in negative $15 and say 60 days later you decide you want to top up again so you add a $15 card from that $15 they will immediately deduct the negative $15 so therefore stealing another $15 from you. Man they are scums bags. The reason why this particular issue never had any public complaints because it quite complicated so its really hard to explain it to the General Media or whoever else.

Martin
Legend
Legend
chuk,

If memory serves me correctly, Bell was fined the maximum possible of $10M a few years ago.

The Competition Bureau's maximum fine for false advertising is $10M. An official said it would have been greater, but the law prohibited a greater fine.

The violation was that Bell repeatedly advertised rates that were impossible to meet.

chukdefatey
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Leo-Lennox wrote:

I was not aware that PM allowed a customer to see his/her calling history. That was my question.

My impression was that generally pre-paid accounts did not ... as doesn't my Solo Mobile account ... but then Skype does.

AFAICT, PM does not have this information on their self-help pages. Also, would be interested in the number of month of history PM intends to keep on display.

You can't compare a lousy company like solo/bell with other Prepaid providers. Bell is the worse Prepaid cell phone provider. Don't get me started on how lousy & sneaky Bell group of companies Prepaid is. One word they will actually steal your money & you have no way of knowing where it went because they don't show anything on the lousy self serve sites 

FYI: All major & even the new small companies wind/Mobilicity offer what you are looking for.

Martin
Legend
Legend
makkahn28,

Your statement is incorrect.

If you click Plan and Add-ons, and then Add-on Usage, you will see total data, data used to date, and data remaining.

Martin
Legend
Legend
Leo-Lennox,

If you access your online account, click on Plans and Add-ons. Usage History will appear, which includes not only voice usage, but web, too.

On the page, it states that History dates back 1 year, but the drop-down menu gives 180 days as the maximum for history.

If your history is like mine, history will extend to January 2015.

Good luck!

Also, for those who have little knowledge of this, the data usage info is like this:

2 Gig = 2048 MB, as seen in self serve. That's total for data, they give you a usage used, but not how much remaining

Leo-Lennox

I was not aware that PM allowed a customer to see his/her calling history. That was my question.

My impression was that generally pre-paid accounts did not ... as doesn't my Solo Mobile account ... but then Skype does.

AFAICT, PM does not have this information on their self-help pages. Also, would be interested in the number of month of history PM intends to keep on display.

Martin
Legend
Legend
Leo-Lennox,

Are you aware that even now, before the probable introduction of PDFs, that your calling history has all the fields that you mentioned?

Martin
Legend
Legend

You're welcome.

Unfortunately, PM does not provide a file in any format for any information in a self-serve account.

On the bright side, the company seems amenable to introducing PDFs with regard to the above.

At present, if you want a history of any sort of activity, screen captures are the only means.

Leo-Lennox

Thank you. And can calling history be downloaded to a spread sheet?

Martin
Legend
Legend
Hello,

Calling history is in real time.

Data usage is delayed until 8 am the next day.

Leo-Lennox

I take it you don't get to see records of calls made with fields for time of call, duration, phone number, cost. Someone with an account can confirm?

Martin
Legend
Legend
Hello,

Data usage is made available, by phone or online account, after 8 am ET regarding data used until 11:59:59 pm the previous day.

Griff
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Hi @Nisha

If you log into your self-serve account you can check your data usage by clicking on "Plans and Add-ons" and then "Add-on Usage" 

Need Help? Let's chat.