cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum problem??

stonechucker
Mayor / Maire

I'm reading the forums today, and finding a lot of posts being in wrong threads.  Is there a posting issue occurring?

6 REPLIES 6

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@SD08 agreed, they are pretty inconsistent.  I mostly ignore them and just use the notifications link [looks like a bell] up in the community header to check a few times during my community sessions.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

SD08

@Chaos_Scorpio wrote:

@only new thing I noticed was if you are online a small notificaiton pops up if someone bravos you or @ you. 

Never noticed that before. 

The thing is, those pop-up notifications are sometimes very delayed, by around 5-10 minutes.  Often I get them after I've already seen the reply to which they're pointing.  They can be useful though, if you want to quickly go back to that topic by clicking on the notice.

srlawren

@Chaos_Scorpio that's been there since the community relaunch earlier this year.  🙂

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Chaos_Scorpio
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

only new thing I noticed was if you are online a small notificaiton pops up if someone bravos you or @ you. 

Never noticed that before. 

zhadj030
Mayor / Maire
Interesting... (Not really).
I didn't know there was something like this going on

imm1304

Hey @stonechucker,

Yes, there seems to be something going on since yesterday.  Saray said something similar yesterday.  Shazia is talking about it here as they are working on it: http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Top-Contributors-August-2016/m-p/141119/...

The notification for the comment linked above shows up on my end for another thread, but its found on the top contributors thread from August16.  

Hopefully it will be resolved very soon.  

Need Help? Let's chat.