cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot Access My Account

michealduke
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello, I have received my SIM card, my phone works but I cannot access My Account.

When I try to login to My Account the message I receive is: "Sorry, your login attempt failed. Please try again."

When I try to reset my password the message I receive is: "Sorry, we’re unable to verify your email address."

I have used the contact form but have not received a response.

Thanks

13 REPLIES 13

Yeji
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I just paid and made my account, but I cannot access to my account.

Saray_O
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Hi @michealduke

I sent you a private message yesterday around noon 🙂 

*Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

michealduke

Thanks, I can't believe that something this simple requires so much effort.

Really, this is Internet 101

Ionut
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@michealduke Hello.

This will be solved by moderators. When they fix the account problem they will send you a message with the password. Usually the password is test1234 or public1234 xD just to let you know 😛

also i will tag them again @Saray_O@Mary_M@Shazia_K

michealduke

Hello, I have not heard anything back yet, and I am still unable to access my account.

I cannot login to the main page and when I attempt to change my password: "Sorry, we’re unable to verify your email address."

Thanks,

Micheal

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Saray_O were you able to help @michealduke?

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

michealduke

PM sent Saray.

Thanks,

Micheal

Saray_O

Hi @michealduke

Mary will be out of the office until Tuesday. If you still need help, send me a private message with your Public Mobile phone number and I will assist you 🙂 

*Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

michealduke

Hi Mary, I PM'ed you yesterday - is there any way that you could have a look please? I would really like to access my account.

Thanks,

Micheal

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hey @michealduke

Welcome to Public Mobile 😄

Sorry to hear about this! Have you ensured yourself that a self-serve was created ?

If so, please send me a private message including your phone number and I'll be able to investigate the matter.

Cheers,

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

michealduke

Thanks everyone - I got a response from a team member and they are looking into it!

Ionut
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle
One of our staff can help you out. @Shazia_K @Mary_M

jheili99

Hi..

Many of us had the same issue... glitch in system...best is to private message one of the PM moderators...they usually resolve issues within a couple seconds.....

cheers

Need Help? Let's chat.