cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't make calls

Llyr
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I just joined public mobile and my plan includes unlimited province wide calling but I haven't been able to make any calls. When I try to make a call it says that I do not have an active add on and it's not covered by my plan. What should I do?

5 REPLIES 5

SlyBlueFighter
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I didn't necessarily think it was a pandemic, just was very close timing. It did end up to be something with porting :).

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

For those having this issue, it is not a pandemic in any way.  From time to time, account provisioning goes off the rails and the set of area codes that should be associated with the calling feature in a particular account gets messed up.  This results in the system giving an errant message when a call is made.  It is easy corrected by the moderator team when they are made aware of the situation.  Unfortunately, there are no blinking lights or anything that goes off when an account is afflicted with this bug.  The customer has to make the moderator team aware of the situation.  Sorry for the inconvenience.

SlyBlueFighter
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I wonder if there is something going on, I am having the exact same issue right now.

Llyr
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thanks so much I will try that.

PJC
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

You will have message the mods to look into this issue for you via the below link:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Include your phone number and pin with a description of your issue and they will help you.

Need Help? Let's chat.