cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CRTC/CCTS - Complaints

gwgarrioch
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

For those of you who may be interested, follow the link below to file a complaint with the Commissioner for Complaints for Telecommunications Services (CCTS). 

https://www.ccts-cprst.ca/complaints/complaint-form

12 REPLIES 12

I have been w. PM for 2 Yrs, so far, I haven't had any serious issues, minor ones, Yes, but major ones, surprisingly no.

Now I do agree, Telus Organization should attempt to allocate more $$$$ to PM, as PM is doing something totally different.

If PM's Install base was near 1,000,000, Well it would take more than 5 Mods, if the issues PM had, were like Quadrupled, or Octo-8x the issues PM experiences, I can't see PM staying in business long-term w. only 5 Mods available.

I do agree, Telus needs to do more, Hoping they do, I don't think Canada can stomach Carriers that price things to point of where its a lux, and those on Middle-low can no longer afford even the basic, that would mean the end of the Telecom industry in Canada

DGVictoria

@makkahn28 We don't expect "Mini-Wonderfuls managing Miracles" - but we do expect the company to allocate resources to match the service levels they're promising their customers. Public Mobile set the expectation that they would respond to customers within 48 hours. Several customers have now gone 10-14 days without a response, and we've received no information on when to expect one.

This is beyond absurd for a company whose annual profit exceeds $1 billon dollars. I wouldnt be surprised if this wasnt at least partially intentional to encourage users to one of their higher tier providers instead. "See how awful customer service can be? You should go with our Koodo or Telus brand instead!"

I admit, PM should have a robust Team of Mini-Wonderfuls managing Miracles, BUT I will say, PM needs to enhance the CS and offer more robust support, This reminds me of when PM first began this, it took eons of time for PM to get through thiat, Hoping PM isn't experiencing Deja Vu again

DGVictoria

@gwgarrioch thank you for providing the link to the CRTC/CCTS complaint process, I will be submitting a similar complaint.

@clavije A few additional forum posts isnt the issue here, and blaming victims as "not computer literated" doesn't help anyone.

The root cause of this issue is a lack of resources allocated towards online and technical support. Considering Public Mobile's parent company TELUS just reported $3.1 billion in operating revenue for Q2 2016 alone (that's $416,000,000 in profit for 3 months alone), they clearly have the budget to provide additional support for Public Mobile. They simply have chosen not to.

clavije
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

hi , i hear you your complaint is right , but the problem here is so many people should not have to try this promo they are not computer literated they can input a simple account number and then are making so much noise, law suits , crtc, those people are preventing you of a good help from the mods, i know PM has a lot of bugs , then there is all this people that take over someone else topics and me too, ofcourse the mods are busy like hell

well i sincerely hope your pproblem will get fixed the sooner the better

chers

HalfClap

@clavije

I had my plan for months prior to this.  One day all phone calls stopped working.  Can't even listen to my voice mail.

I've been nearly a week with the almost-daily shout outs to PM and not a single response:

Twitter

Facebook

PM - 4 mods

Message board topics

Active on community

Is there other ways to get this out there?

I've had to result to external things like CRTC/CCTS and BBB to hopefully get my money back, let alone the wasted effort and time spent with a useless phone.

I think PM should look at how the recent promo casted some dark shadows, and needs to cast light on the issues so that PPL can be happy

gwgarrioch

^ Ummm what??????

clavije
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

well i guess people have to do , what they think is the right thing to do, i believe that telus is not going to close shop with the few $120 that has charge in the promo, when more than 90% is user fault , the ones screaming to PM that nothing works when they are using locked phones , or the settings on the phone are wrong, or input the wrong account number , when a tread is open the me too , mods can not go and read a topic that has 50 me too in it , you have a problem open your own topic, because that is what the mods see, there are topics with 200 pages, does the mod has to read all of that ,? NO. a mod is a client that is doing this help as a past time , probably they have a fulltime job but not as mods. the end result will be that PM will give the money back and you will missed this great deal

cheers

Not sure how PM Mods would react, But understandable that Clients need resolution when the bad goes to the worse, hoping PM rectifies the situation and makes things right

HalfClap

mdefina
Need Help? Let's chat.