cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activation Issues

ryanwilliams
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Customer put in credit card info and it failed, when i went to add vouchers it said account already activated and wont let me back in, to finish setting up. Tried to make new account and says email and sim card are already registered

4 REPLIES 4

meocon
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@ryanwilliams 

How can you get help with your account, activation, or service?

In your message please include:

• PM Phone Number, 4 digit PIN, Account email address, Detailed explanation of your issue

Don't know your pin?--provide any 3 of the following:

• Complete mailing address, Email address, Alternate phone number, Date of birth, Last top up date & amount

How long until they reply?:

• Office Hours: Mon-Friday 9am to 9pm, and Saturday & Sunday from 9am to 7:30pm [Toronto Time].
  • Messages are replied to during office hours, in the order in which they are received
  • Typical response time is between 1-3 hours, depending on message queue, but can be up to 48 hours.
  • There is no need to send multiple messages.

How can I view my private messages between myself and a Community Moderator?

LEGO

I have no idea how it worked for you! Glitch perhaps…

What you should have done is to login into your Self Serve account and change your SIM card to a new one.

ryanwilliams
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

never had issue till payment, had to use a different sim card with same email as another new activation process....phone works fine now, but dont understand how it says account was activated but let me use the same email to do it again with a different sim

LEGO

You cannot make new / different account if email and SIM card are already registered. Can you log in into your Self Serve account?

Try to clear browser's cache, use different browser, use private / incognito mode, turn off ad blockers. Use a different credit card.

Need Help? Let's chat.