Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Which animal do you have as a pet?

Martin
Legend
Legend
Hello,

From time to time, but always on weekends, I start an off - topic thread to break the monotony of repeatedly answering the same questions.

In response to the subject line, I can say this: I live in a town, adjacent to a mid-sized city. Due to how small the town is, there are no bylaws with regard to which animals can be kept as pets. As a result, I have 2: Moe the Moose, and Boo the Caribou.

What do you have?
8 REPLIES 8

youbme
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

That's what I thought @Martin,   but didn't want to assume.

Regarding uploading from your phone,  I managed to do it before through the full site on my phone for a screen shot...I'll check and confirm 🙂

Martin
Legend
Legend
@youbme,

You certainly didn't offend me about eating most of the 3 pigs and having bacon leftover; I thought it was dry humour of the best kind.

As far as photos of Moe and Boo, I use only a phone to access the community. I trashed my 2 computers. I don't think that one can upload photos from a phone. If one can, how?

youbme

Sorry if I may have offended you @Martin or others - but I felt I should include the animals who also served a purpose beyond companionship in our lives. We are certainly grateful for them.

On a more serious note, I think we need photos of your pet caribou and moose! Smiley Very Happy

Martin
Legend
Legend
Hello,

As a pet lover, it was very interesting to read which animals members have as pets.

Thank you for your replies, including @youbme who ate 3 of his. 😞

zoenewell
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I'm away at uni right now, but at my parent's house I have an Australian shepherd, a house rabbit and a cat. There was a time we also kept laying hens, hamsters, and multiple fish tanks. I'm really lucky to have a Mom who's likes them enough to look after them while I'm gone 🙂

@Martin - are you for real? A moose and a caribou?! Whoa! How large is the property you live on?

youbme

We live in a rural area, and have  a landseer newfie dog who is a big softie, a momma cat and three kittens in the barn, and 18 laying hens (not in the house).  Last year we had three pigs too,  and have some bacon left in the freezer.  

TroyDaBes
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

None. I want to buy a dog but he will be left alone in the house during weekdays. I don't like that. 

Need Help? Let's chat.