cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

**Updated**System Maintenance - July 3rd, 4th

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

This means that from 9:00pm July 3rd to 10:00am (EST) July 4th you won't be able to do the following:

• Access your Self-Serve account
  • Activate a new account

maintenance.jpgPlease excuse us for any inconvenience this causes over the Canada Day long weekend.

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.
7 REPLIES 7

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hello @smilee

I'm sorry about this, 

You won't be losing any rewards, they will be applied automatically once the plan is renewed. 

Can you confirm whether the service is functional?

Thanks,

Shazia

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

smilee
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I hope has a result of system maintenance that customers trying to make payment will not lose any rewards. I tried many times before realizing that the site was down. Today when I applied my payment it told me that my account had been suspended. I don't think it is fair to take away rewards because of the inability to make a payment.

Jeremy_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Smiley EmbarassedMy Bad 

@Jeremy_M, it's not yet the July 3rd lol, Only July 2nd

Jeremy_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

All systems should be functional, please excuse for any inconveniences this may have caused.

Hello @kav2001c

We've had to expand the maintenance window as some unexpected issues arose. While the self serve and activation portals are down, calling, texting and data service is unaffected

Apologies for any inconvenience this causes.

kav2001c
Mayor / Maire

Site is generating an error message today, is this related?

Server Error in '/' Application.

Runtime Error

Description: An exception occurred while processing your request. Additionally, another exception occurred while executing the custom error page for the first exception. The request has been terminated.

Need Help? Let's chat.