cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mayor / Maire

Re: Top Contributors - February 2019

To all those interested in getting in, or just improving their reward you have to make sure your e-mail is the same for self serve and community. Not just the login (which is your e-mail), the back-end stuff which requires moderator assistance to change.

You need to participate here, in this forum. Answer questions that help people. Take some time and familiarize yourself with the community and read through the knowledge base , look at the top contributors and see how they respond to requested help. Number of bravo’s often tell you if its helpful or not. If you don't know the answer to someone’s question use the search feature 99.9% of every question someone asks has already been answered before.

Remember quality of posting is more important than quantity. Post explanations of why the answers will solve issues and use good spelling, sentence structure and links.

Read the following articles

Community Rewards

Reward Rules

How do I earn rewards

Who can earn rewards

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

BTW, did anyone else not receive their corresponding badge yet? I that though I received the credit in my account and am on the list, the badge has not appeared. Maybe that is delayed too.

Mayor / Maire

Congrats everyone!  Seeing some new people near the top, and a lot more new people in the community.  Expecting some more shakeup on the leader borads for next month.  Should lead to better help for those in need.

Mayor / Maire

@pm-smayer97 wrote:

BTW, did anyone else not receive their corresponding badge yet? I that though I received the credit in my account and am on the list, the badge has not appeared. Maybe that is delayed too.

Same here.  Credit received.  No badge.  Read in a post this past week that the official announcement was delayed due to problems with the badges - but it was nothing official.

Oracle

@abTest wrote:

@pm-smayer97 wrote:

Same here.  Credit received.  No badge.  Read in a post this past week that the official announcement was delayed due to problems with the badges - but it was nothing official.

Yes, as I relayed to another member here, it was actually the badges which caused the delay, and perhaps they may not have solved the issue yet, but went ahead with the announcement anyway.

Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Congrats to everyone to made it this month.  Smiley Happy

Mayor / Maire

Congratulations to all who contributed to help other members with issues.

Great work and keep it up for the coming months.

@pm-smayer97 wrote:

Badges haven't been issued.

Mayor / Maire

A little late again

CONGRATS to all the reward recipients.

Mayor / Maire

Anyone else get wrong reward $s this month? Odd....