Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It’s Day 5 of #14DaysOfGiveaways!

Jeremy_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

WPM0722_Twitter-Daillies-5.jpg

Can’t wait for the holidays? Neither can we! That’s why we’re giving away awesome goodies every day from December 8 - 21, 2015. Enter for your chance to win a TV, tablet, smartphone, or other great prizes.

There will be a new prize revealed every day!

It’s Day 5 of #14DaysOfGiveaways!

Today a smartphone tip could win you a 1 of 3 48” Samsung TV’s! Enter here

8 REPLIES 8

No problem at all, @Stayfunny

Stayfunny
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

First time using the forum. Wasn't sure where to post it. 
I will be patient. Sorry about that.

@Stayfunny Please refrain from posting the same question in multiple threads. This is considered spamming, and is against community rules. If you feel your question has not sufficiently been answered in the new thread you created, please say so as part of the same thread and wait for other members to step in and help.

Stayfunny

My video is still pending review. How can I be sure my entry was considered for the contest?

All the rules were respected.

Thank you!

Solid

It seems like a number of the entrys are taken from other content createors and others are not relevant at all to the contest.

homer
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

How could PM know the video was uploaded by the participant but not someone else? It would be hard to find out copyright issues.

Subbanator96
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I totally agree @anon... It really doesn't feel like giveaways any more. I have to work on it and be creative for any kind of chance. The first day got me really excited but it's just not worth it anymore.

anon

No purchase necessary. Again, something that's just for the select few. Let me run out and purchase a $1000. mobile device that includes video so I can enter. 

Psst. Wanna save battery life. Turn your phone off and never re-activate it.

Need Help? Let's chat.