cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Reply
Oracle

Re: Happy Birthday Marie-Helene


@MarieHelene_L wrote:

Thanks a lot for the birthday wishes everyone! Even though I'm still not sure how I feel about this 'entering a new decade' thing Smiley LOLCat Tongue 

 

Welcome to your 20's @MarieHelene_L


 


* I am happy to help, but I am not a MOD please do not include any personal info in a private message to me, click here to private message a Moderator *
Retraité / Retired

Re: Happy Birthday Marie-Helene

haha @ShawnC13, thank you for revealing her age lol but good guess! Smiley Tongue Smiley Tongue

 

 

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Re: Happy Birthday Marie-Helene

Happy birthday 🎉 @MarieHelene_L !
Enjoy your day and don't work too hard today.
Oracle

Re: Happy Birthday Marie-Helene


@ShawnC13 wrote:

@MarieHelene_L wrote:

Thanks a lot for the birthday wishes everyone! Even though I'm still not sure how I feel about this 'entering a new decade' thing Smiley LOLCat Tongue 


 Welcome to your 20's @MarieHelene_L


I wish I were still entering my 30's. lol  :

Maybe if I act young, I can slow the aging process... Smiley Tongue

Mayor / Maire

Re: Happy Birthday Marie-Helene

@SD08 I hear ya!  I'm closing in on the question to the great question of life, the universe, and everything.  

 

 

(For anyone that's curious and has no idea what I'm referring to, find your towel and look hereSmiley Happy

Spoiler

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Re: Happy Birthday Marie-Helene

Happy BDay Marie-Hélène.. ENJOY!!! Smiley Very Happy

Oracle

Re: Happy Birthday Marie-Helene


@srlawren wrote:

@SD08 I hear ya!  I'm closing in on the question to the great question of life, the universe, and everything.  

 

 

(For anyone that's curious and has no idea what I'm referring to, find your towel and look hereSmiley Happy

Spoiler

The answer to everything is always 42.  Now...what was the question?  Robot LOL

That's a classic.

Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Re: Happy Birthday Marie-Helene

 

Another birthday!!! Woo Hoo.... $1 McDonald's drinks for everyone!!!!! Smiley Very Happy

 

Happy Birthday @MarieHelene_L, hope you have a great day!!!!

 

 

 

 

Mayor / Maire

Re: Happy Birthday Marie-Helene

@TheOldVR can I private message you my mailing address for my McDonalds drink?

 

@SD08 you're one hoopy frood who always knows where his towel is!


>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.
Oracle

Re: Happy Birthday Marie-Helene

@Shazia_K, always a safe answer even without a picture I would have never said welcome to 30 Man LOL  I am married so I know what answers to give most of the times lol


* I am happy to help, but I am not a MOD please do not include any personal info in a private message to me, click here to private message a Moderator *