Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Coffee Chat

Mansi_G
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hey Toronto Community-goers!

If you've wanted to chat with the Public Mobile team in person, now here's your chance.  We're holding a coffee (or Frappuccino) chat at a downtown Starbucks and we'd love it if some of you could join us.

It's a perfect opportunity to give us feedback or share ideas that will help us make your experience better.

Here are the details:

When:             Wednesday, June 24th @ 2pm

Where:            Starbucks at University and Wellington

55 University Ave, Unit # 3, Toronto

Get directions here

Coffee.png

Hope to see you there!

10 REPLIES 10

Martin
Legend
Legend
Hi jlush1975,

Thank you for the Bravo. Much appreciated!

From what I understand, makkahn28 was the sole PM customer to attend the coffee chat. I hope that he sees this thread, and responds to it with an event summary.

jlush1975
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
I'd like to know what was discussed as well please

Martin
Legend
Legend
Hello,

From past experience, as this will be the second coffee chat, makkahn28, one of our responders, will report to the community a summary of what was asked and said.

Cheers.

the1nonly214
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I kind of would like a recap of any valid points brought up at the coffee chat, or any key information provided during the session as some of us couldn't attend but wanted to.

Hi. @Mansi_G@Jeremy_M@Val_T@Caroline_B@David_J, and all PM reps, I finally found the Place. Happy, and looking forward to coffee

Mansi_G
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

@tarnyc - Sad to know that you wouldn't be able to make it. Would have loved to know your feedback about us. But you can still send it here on Community or Private Message us. Cat Happy

Mansi_G
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hi @Litvinau_A - This indeed is an awesome idea. Why don't add this into the Public Lab where all ideas are reviewed and ask others to list the cities that they want the Coffee Chat to occur.  

Litvinau_A
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Hello @Mansi_G ,

Do you think it would be an awesome idea to have the coffee chats not only in Toronto, but in other cities too? I mean, not everyone can travel far, but customers are everywhere 🙂

I'm from Hamilton, ON myself, for example.

Thank you.

tarnyc
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Unfortunately I'll be at work 😞

makkahn28
Mayor / Maire

I look forward to it Nxt week

Need Help? Let's chat.