cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

service payment

lace
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

hi i paid my bill for aug now theres a charge of 28 $ for aug 31st?

23 REPLIES 23

Priority
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Wonderful! I'm so glad to hear it! This feature needs to be added back.

@J_PM This is one of the New Activations who has experienced the same issue I've explained in my Post.

lace

thank u so much the link worked !!!🙂

Priority

I just made a whole post regarding this topic, i hope this helps a little more and brings some more light onto the situation. 🙏 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Get-Support/Adding-Funds-Issue/td-p/1028032

Priority

Remember that any Public Mobile Account that has been created since the end of May is missing the 'Add Funds with Credit/Debit Card' Button within the Payment Section on the My Account. (The 'Account PIN' within 'My Profile' has also been missing since the update.)

The only way to successfully Add Funds using a Credit or Debit card is to follow the link below and sign into the Account you want to Add Funds to.. for some reason it's missing in the payment section but a direct link from someone else who has access to it, will work for new accounts. 🤷

(Let it take as much time to load as it needs, it can sometimes take a while.)

https://myaccount.publicmobile.ca/en/account/payment/funds/card

(Credit to @softech for finding this Solution for me.)

paym.jpg

1. Log in to the account and register a credit card and make a payment.
2. Buy a voucher from lots of stores and online and log in to the account and enter the voucher.
3. Dial 611 and using your 4 digit account pin and use the registered card.
4. Buy a voucher from lots of stores and online and dial 611 and enter the voucher and no pin required.
5. Log in to the chatbot and use the registered card.
6. Go to some stores and use the real time payments method.

@lace wrote:

dont see the option vouchers there is no funds 0my bestie puts 3 months in her funds thats what i wanted to do but cant

@lace for voucher, you got one already? you can load it using *611 (or call 1.855.4PUBLIC from another phone)  or you can also load via My Account's Payment page, click Redeem Payment Voucher or use this direct link:

https://myaccount.publicmobile.ca/en/account/payment/payvoucher

lace

dont see the option vouchers there is no funds 0my bestie puts 3 months in her funds thats what i wanted to do but cant

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@lace  You can but payment vouchers and load them *611 or on your my account payment page or use registered credit card in file 

lace

hi how do i add funds or money to my account?

@lace  So your renewal was aug 31 so you also payed aug 1  this makes sense . I mentioned in my first post to you PM is every 30 days billing or 90 days for some plans 

@lace 

you paid in August 1st last , right? if so, next payment on Aug 31st is correct because PM using a 30 days cycle instead of monthly 

Yes, as I asked earlier, that's the future payment area. Great of you to provide the images. That's all that is. It's showing you what you will be paying for your next renewal.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@lace 

And because Public Mobile operates on a 30-day rotating cycle, (edit: except for those subscribing to 90 Day plans which have recently become available), once in awhile you will have a cycle renew on the 1st of the month and on the 31st of that same month (for months which have 31 days of course)

@lace 

So all that is showing is that on August 31st your renewal will occur and you need to have available funds equaling that amount on hand, or auto pay setup, to receive continuation of service through a renewal.

@lace 

How can you owe money for a future date on a prepaid service?

At this place, you pay and then you receive service for a prescribed period of time. You don't pay for something 3 to 4 weeks in advance of receiving it.

Please elaborate and/or provide screenshots as it makes very little sense to most of us.

lace

Screenshot_20230803_174238_Public Mobile.jpg

You're a month ahead of yourself. You must be meaning July. Can you provide some images of your payment history from here and maybe we help you get to the bottom of it.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@lace PM is running on 30 days cycle.  So, you paid your last one on Aug 1, the next one Aug31

here are the next couple payment dates

Aug 1, 2023   
Aug 31, 2023   
Sep 30, 2023   
Oct 30, 2023   
Nov 29, 2023   
Dec 29, 2023   
Jan 28, 2024   
Feb 27, 2024   

lace

no i owed 20.40 for aug 31st & i paid it yestrday for aug 31st 

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Aug 1 plus 30 day plan = Aug 31. Are you seeing this in your future payments area? Aug 31st hasn't arrived yet.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@lace  Did you do a immediate plan change . Or is it a two charges for same amount ? And is one of those charges pending ? If so pending charge should fall off . And don’t forget billing is every 30  days not monthly . But if both charges are posted . Please submit ticket with support for credit / refund 

message support directly

while your already here and logged in the community you can send a message private message   To CS_Agents click          

VVVVV      Link below    VVVVV

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.